Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Multicopters & Flight

Old 27-02-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Cheap GoPro Clone - SJ4000

Available here from China: http://www.banggood.com/SJ4000-Water...-p-917037.html

here from UK: https://joovuu.com/gb/home/98-sj4000-camera.html

Review here: http://www.techmoan.com/blog/2014/2/...ra-review.html

Review video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnHDu-oW7_Y

Footage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83HxtK-6UXg
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 27-02-2014

Not a bad price at £65 (from china) but at £96 (uk price) id rather spend another £65 and get the gopro white.
Be nice to see how it copes with the fast transition from sky to floor, the mobius is terrible at this!
Old 27-02-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernmonkey View Post
Not a bad price at £65 (from china) but at £96 (uk price) id rather spend another £65 and get the gopro white.
Be nice to see how it copes with the fast transition from sky to floor, the mobius is terrible at this!
check the last video. a think you can download raw video files from the third review link. the guy has reviewed *lots* of cameras.

fair point about the gopro white.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 28-02-2014
Mad Member

For £65 not bad, but there's no comparison to an actual GoPro for quality. Look's just like phone camera footage which isn't the best... where as the GoPro looks like a PROPER high quality camera. Even the original GoPro Hero HD looks of a better quality than this copy.

Not bad for the money though

Mendip R/C Raceway - Offroad Racing in South-West
WORM-Racing - GT12 Racing in the South-West
Old 08-04-2014

It is only for £55.50 with free shipping now! banggood
Please dont forget to use coupon code BGdeal. It is a referal link to shop, if you dont want to use it, go to banggood shop directly
Old 07-05-2014

Looks good, I also received my dashcam from China, ordered from szswill.com a while back, but I need to figure out how to disable the microphone on it, and have been busy with other things to see about getting it installed and ready for the road.

I definitely am getting two for my next rig, one for the front, one for the back, so in the next rear-ender, I can show to the judge and jury how the person behind was quaffing a beer or trying to text right before impact.

Of course, this is a double-edged sword, but if I'm at fault (God forbid), I'm not going to be lying about the circumstances in the first place, and that's why I have insurance above and beyond state requirements.
Old 10-05-2014

Aldi are flogging a "go-pro" looky likely camera next Thursday for £45...with mounts etc..mmmm and it's got a 3 year gurantee..
and 65 other pre 1998 iconic rc cars....

Nosram Novak Orion lrp Reedy Turnigy Futaba Schumacher proline

ACTIVE SCALE MODELS.CO.UK........better than some other model shop's ive been too...
Old 11-05-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincey View Post
Aldi are flogging a "go-pro" looky likely camera next Thursday for £45...with mounts etc..mmmm and it's got a 3 year gurantee..
Details in here: http://catalog.aldi.com/emag/en_GB/p...ek20UKLeaflet/

I've not seen that one. I'll try find a review to decide if its worth trying to pick one up.