Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 30-10-2012
Mad Member

Default Carisma GT14b Pro massive clearout

After deciding to retire from the hobby, i have all of my r/c gear for sale.

Here i am selling my Carisma Gt14B Pro along with everything you'll ever need whilst racing.

The roller itself is in very good condition having only been raced at 5 meetings.

It was built from a previous standard gt14b but lots of new items were added.

Extras include ceramic diff balls, carbon battery straps, exotek servo mounts, centre brass weight, metal slipper plates, AE brown springs, Xray servo saver.

Im also including a Savox Sh-1357 servo and 2 X Set of genuine carisma saddle lipos (rare)

New in packet spares include: 2 x pair of CVD, turnbuckles, hingpin brace set (f&r), carbon front tower, carbon rear tower, battery holder and bumper set, RPM ball end set in white.

Other spares include wishbones, hubs, 2 x ESC, 4800kv motor, hingepins, anti-roll-bar set, std servo, 2 x MG16 servo, Phat bodies wings, spur gears, motor pinions and 2 x set of spare shock absorbers with various springs etc etc.

As you can see from the photos this is a BIG collection of micro gear, and
includes 1 rolling GT14b Pro, as well as another std GT14b broken down for spares.

It also includes a frogger carbon chassis, froger carbon towers, Ali hingepin
braces as well as std shafts, outdrives etc etc.

Im also including 1 set of new schumacher rally blocks in white compound, 1 set of used yellow mini-pins, 1 brand new set of carisma LPF tyres and 1 set of used LPF tyres, all of course mounted on rims.

In total there is a lot of moneys worth, and a lot more included than ive listed above. Everything micro related in the pictures is included in the sale.

Im sure Cris Oxley or someone else will confirm im a genuine seller, and i attended 3 of the national rounds last year. All of my equipment is kept in good condition and if more pics are required please just ask.

Im unsure on price but am looking as near to £385 as possible including postage.