Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2009

Thanks ,

I've jut returned from the training but had some problems I'm very new to 2wd world .
Basicaly followed most the settings you gave me , I had mini-pin tyres front (4x4 tyre so quite large ) and rear mini pins as well . The mates over there stiffened the springs so that the car would have more height . But I couldn't stear sharp at all only when I break I would stear a little and usualy the rear went in front ...
The chief advised me to put Mini-spike at the rear and stagger at the front for the tyres . Is it a good start ?

The motor was the 6.5t LRP's X12 with a 17teeth spur gear . The 10.5t is on order but out of stock ... I've ordered the springs you recommended as well.

Just to really point out that even the B44s with mini pin and mini spikes that were on the track have a lot of trouble already on this track surface . It really is the worst type of track surface except ice perhaps and even so i'd put screws through the wheel and then have a better grip than this highly polished vinyl surface we have

The car is fine I'm learning an awful lot from it already compared to my b44 but I'm really strugling/fighting a lot more than having any form of fun ...

Edit: How should you drive the 2wd on a slipery surface ? I've been told to never touch the brake or the accelerator in the corners . It sure makes it bearable but slow ... incredibly slow... I think I'm a burden on the track compared with the other 4wd runing fast in corners