Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Batley Buggy Club

Old 18-09-2014

Default Club Membership

As a newcomer to the hobby when I get my cars I would like to come ever to practice on the track at spenborough if I may with a view to race at some point in the future.

please can you tell me the membership procedure, how it works and the cost please so I can join the gang
cheers
phil
Old 18-09-2014

Hi Phil, membership is not required to come along to the club meetings, however, if you do become a member which costs I think it was £8 :-/ someone will clerifi that in sure, you get the race days at a discounted price apart from special events so instead of £7 you pay £5, don't know the juniors price as I ain't been on of them for years ) ... The membership is done yearly, come along to a meeting sometime and have a chat to Dianne or john price (oscer on here) and you will be sorted out
Old 18-09-2014

nice one cheers pal. I came along to the supercup the other Sunday but with 2 young uns with me we didn't stay too long, but what I saw was great.

Will come along to another meet soon I hope, will check the club calender out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haldenby81 View Post
Hi Phil, membership is not required to come along to the club meetings, however, if you do become a member which costs I think it was £8 :-/ someone will clerifi that in sure, you get the race days at a discounted price apart from special events so instead of £7 you pay £5, don't know the juniors price as I ain't been on of them for years ) ... The membership is done yearly, come along to a meeting sometime and have a chat to Dianne or john price (oscer on here) and you will be sorted out
Old 18-09-2014

No need for thanks, as you could proberly see we all try an be a friendly bunch, don't be shy to walk round pit tables and see what peoples got and ask questions ye never get to know unless ye ask �� think the next meeting is next Sunday, altho there was talk that if enough was to commit then they might be one this Sunday but don't quote me on that lol, like ye said just keep an eye on here and on batley buggy club on Facebook if you have it