Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Yokomo

Old 05-04-2015

Default Yokomo Gokuraku (narrow) wing

Hi all,

Is the Gokuraku wing set the same as what is on the YZ-2 kit? If so, how is the durability of them?

Being only about $6 it would be fair to assume that they're quite weak? The kit wings in the Bmax4 III weren't the strongest either. Currently running a Proline Trifecta wing but not sitting quite as flush as I'd hope as I didn't notice that the bottom wasn't flat (but going okay since the buggy is jumping relatively cleanly). Was thinking about trying the LMR avior wing but the cost and shipping steered me away...

Thanks
Old 05-04-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Yes it is. my first one broke quickly, but i cut the shock holes, rather then dremeling them. it split from the cut.

I replaced it with an LMR Avior wing, which are by far superior in every way. just go with one of the LMR wings, they last ages. I had the older LMR wing last a full season last year. yes they cost a little more, but last so much longer.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 05-04-2015

Thanks that helps!

I was considering one but I'll wait and see as they're on pre order. Shipping to Australia is a tonne!