Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 21-04-2014

Default 2.4GHz receiver for Etronix Pulse

Hi all

I am running an Etronix Pulse 2.4 GHz system in my main car but wish to also control a second car from the same transmitter. Do I need to purchase another Etronix receiver or will any 2.4GHz receiver pair to the transmitter?
Old 21-04-2014

Default Rx

If I remember rightly as core is the same as etronix just badged differ t the core one will work also but to be safe I'd get another etronix one dude... I may have a spare one if you need one just drop me a pm and it will remind me to look
Old 21-04-2014

Needs to be FHSS. Core RC one should work, also you can get this one from Hobbyking, it's a mini receiver too and half the price: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html

I personally use this receiver on my CoreRC (same as the Etronix, assuming you have the one with the LCD screen) it works perfectly.
Old 21-04-2014

Graham,
The Core ones will work as will the Tamco (search on Ebay) as they're essentially the same handset just different branding, I may have a spare one for sale but won't be at Ribble this Friday.
Lee
Old 21-04-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynaMight View Post
Needs to be FHSS. Core RC one should work, also you can get this one from Hobbyking, it's a mini receiver too and half the price: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html

I personally use this receiver on my CoreRC (same as the Etronix, assuming you have the one with the LCD screen) it works perfectly.
+1 on the Hobbyking - really small compared to the Core/Etronic lump and only £10. I have 3 of these now and they have all worked faultlessly with my Etronix
Old 22-04-2014

Me personally, I would just get a Etronix one as I tried to bind the core rc one up and it didn't want to bind, So I just brought another Etronix one and it worked fine.