Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club

Old 13-07-2014

Default Marshalling Points on TC Track.

Hello Chirpy Chaps.

We have noticed on a couple off meetings now that the marshall's at the start of the curve before the straight have been either standing in the wrong spot or standing to far forward.

This creates a blind spot on the curve and a few racers have been crashing into the wall around there because of not being able to see where they are driving.

Could we please have the marshall points clearly marked especially at the start of the curve.

Many thanks.
Old 19-07-2014

Don't you tc boys Marshall each other so just have a word with the one not doing there bit !!
Old 21-07-2014

Not last week, we had Sc guys marshalling for us. We did call out first time it happened but then a different person was there doing the same thing causing an obstruction. Each heat we seem to have different marshals
Old 21-07-2014

i think you will find that it was like that last week because of the 2wd regional but I would think normal service will resume this week all though there is a 4wd regional the numbers will be a lot lower but if not happy with something please go and speak to someone on the committee and I'm sure they can help you out.