Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Large Scale / Petrol Powered

Old 12-07-2019

Send a message via AIM to greenplane
Angry STOLEN Heavily Modded Losi 5ive T

Late Wednesday 10/07/2019 to Early Thursday 11/07/2019
We were broken into , they knew exactly what they were after, they did a messy search looking through everything. The Assailants took off a door and forced another taking two cars some batteries and a few parts.
They might have been parked opposite in a cul-de-sac entrance eating McDonalds at around 12am-4am

If anyone has any information of this please get in touch with me
Cars Stolen :-
(1) Team Losi 5T Modified with Integy and FID alloy parts OBR 46cc Tuned engine and Tuned Black pipe Flysky radio gear GT3b LCD screen on top, Dynamite kill switch (new in bag) upgraded ceramic brakes (new in Bag) New centre drive shaft
It has a distinctive white and black body with roll cage and silver heat shield foil on one side, all parts are of pinky red alloy except the rear hubs which are still original

(2) Tamiya Terra Crusher With original radio system (27mhz) and blue long wheel base traxxas tmaxx body , quite a rare car in great condition

(3) two (40's) of Maplin AA batteries ordered by me direct from Maplin so traceable

(4) Colt 1/16 Rc nitro buggy Roller

The Owner of the Losi has posted a REWARD of £1500 for information leading to the recovery of the car (NO POLICE )
Further Pics Will be added
These cars will Not be easy to sell even if broken up , as there are not a lot of these parts in the country 2nd hand,
ANY INFO IS MUCHLY APPRECIATED PM ME if you have my number txt me etc
I will no longer be inviting people here Postal only
Pics on request as I cant download them on here, alternatively please look me up on facebook, it has been shared all over the UK and the rest of the World . Model Shops Know , The Trade knows etc.
Thanks for your help