Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

Old 18-01-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Dynotech in America.

Hi all,

Just a question.

Has anyone had dealings with Dynotech in America. If so did you have any success with ordering parts ??

I was in talks with them, gave them my order, agreed shipping cost, asked for invoice to pay and TOTALLY BLANKED SINCE THE REQUEST !! Ignored all my emails since ??

Is this just me or is this normal for international orders ??

Has anyone in the UK had any success or is it just me.

Any help appreciated.......
Old 19-01-2017

I had something very similar, I made an enquiry about the Klein arms and postage to the uk. They responded, and then I did nothing with it for a few weeks.

I then got a random PayPal invoice from them last weekend for two front arms and postage to the uk. So I emailed them and got an email back from chad (chad@dynotech-racing.com) apologising.

It spurred me on to order the full front and rear arm set, which fingers crossed is on its way. So although it was a little random, when I got their attention they were very responsive. Although the real test will be when I open the parcel from the states!

Good luck?
Old 19-01-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc1973 View Post
I had something very similar, I made an enquiry about the Klein arms and postage to the uk. They responded, and then I did nothing with it for a few weeks.

I then got a random PayPal invoice from them last weekend for two front arms and postage to the uk. So I emailed them and got an email back from chad (chad@dynotech-racing.com) apologising.

It spurred me on to order the full front and rear arm set, which fingers crossed is on its way. So although it was a little random, when I got their attention they were very responsive. Although the real test will be when I open the parcel from the states!

Good luck?
Ha the same product as well Proc, mmm so still could get something at random then.... Let me know how you get on matey.

Cheers for the reply.