Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 27-02-2013
Mad Member

Default Winter Series Rd4 (Supported by X-Factory UK) - 3rd March

This weekend sees the postponed round 4 of the TORCH Winter series. The weather looks cold but dry so should be a great one. I have made changes to the www.torchracing.org.uk and www.torchracing.co.uk websites so we should now get results and racing dates up as soon as we can after race meetings. See you Sunday.
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 27-02-2013

Hope its dry so i can blow the dust off my RB6
Old 27-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Butcher View Post
Hope its dry so i can blow the dust off my RB6
You're lucky. Been draining water out of mine for most of the winter
The forecast for Sunday is dry.That will be a change.
Looking forward to it though. First proper meeting with my RB6 in the dry.
Old 27-02-2013
Mad Member

I am hoping that I might actually be able to try some BB whites before the end of the winter series!
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 27-02-2013
Mad Member

Do not forget that you can pre book into this event. To do this Click HERE
Old 28-02-2013
Mad Member

Default dry??????????????

really, Dry? damn....... not got any dry BB's lol. didnt think we needed them for the winter haha

OK, well. some shopping in order.

will you have some whites there if i need them guys?
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =
Old 01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARTMAN View Post
really, Dry? damn....... not got any dry BB's lol. didnt think we needed them for the winter haha

OK, well. some shopping in order.

will you have some whites there if i need them guys?
Steve usually has some tyres forsale track side.. Hopefully will be the case as a few people are needing some BB's
Old 01-03-2013
Mad Member

Who's taking their Trucks?
SWorkz S12-2

Instagram: crazylthirteen
Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 01-03-2013

Just checking and I know it was half mentioned above but will there be tyres for sale trackside? Dont have any BB so need some!

Looking forward to a full days racing, been a long winter trying to adjust to you crazy southern folk racing outdoors all year round

Think iv cracked it though. Flask, two pairs of jeans, 2 t shirts, jumper, coat and gloves. Then on special occasions I get the old transmitter muff out
Old 01-03-2013
Mad Member

Gents there will be burger van on site sunday also Steve has plenty of bb rears but limited supply of 4wd fronts
KoPropo EX10
Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed
Paint by Magoo
Old 01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodchris View Post
Gents there will be burger van on site sunday also Steve has plenty of bb rears but limited supply of 4wd fronts
Ill be popping down Sunday just to watch. I guess I'd be able to pick up some BB greens, how will I find who Steve is?
Old 01-03-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmickid View Post
Ill be popping down Sunday just to watch. I guess I'd be able to pick up some BB greens, how will I find who Steve is?
i'm sure steve will be in race control , otherwise someone will point you in the right direction ..
Old 02-03-2013

what time is kick off tomorrow? I know its late but Iv totally forgot if its earlier than usual on a winter series meeting.
Old 02-03-2013

most arrive for 8ish
Old 02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiekerr14 View Post
most arrive for 8ish
Thanks!
Old 03-03-2013

Is ita half day meeting?
Old 03-03-2013

No, it's an all day event. Normal Sunday is normally finished by 1-2 O clock but this is the last round of the winter championship.
Old 03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
No, it's an all day event. Normal Sunday is normally finished by 1-2 O clock but this is the last round of the winter championship.
17th March is the last round
Old 03-03-2013
Mad Member

My day started badly in 2wd but thanks to Shaun McFarland for the loan of some parts from his DEX-210 helped make my day. I had some really good close racing with Mr Baker sorry Barker (still carrying on from Maritime!!) in both classes, Dave O'Brien in 4wd and Josh Rose in the 2wd A final which was really good. Well done to everyone involved for making it a really good days racing. Really makes a difference not having any rain! Much more pleasurable.

The results are up for this round on the website. You can view them directly by Clicking here. Apologies for the series results but the software is really behaving badly on this so you will have to wait till tomorrow till I can get these sorted and up.
Old 03-03-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiSMB View Post
My day started badly in 2wd but thanks to Shaun McFarland for the loan of some parts from his DEX-210 helped make my day. I had some really good close racing with Mr Baker sorry Barker (still carrying on from Maritime!!) in both classes, Dave O'Brien in 4wd and Josh Rose in the 2wd A final which was really good. Well done to everyone involved for making it a really good days racing. Really makes a difference not having any rain! Much more pleasurable.

The results are up for this round on the website. You can view them directly by Clicking here. Apologies for the series results but the software is really behaving badly on this so you will have to wait till tomorrow till I can get these sorted and up.
no worries grant , i'm glad it helped you run your 210 , oh and thanks again for fixing my 210 ( you did'nt have to do that !! ) but it was a great meeting as always , and was pleased to make the A-final in 4wd , but the nerves got the better of me , but overal quite pleased with the car