Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > R/C Graphy!

Old 28-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker S2 View Post
Yes ok saying that but it's been two months mate and still can't get hold of him your service was good but mine is shocking!!! Probs keep going on but payed on my card and I am down 50 odd quid!!! Someone out there must no a number for him just want my money back!!!!!!!!!
I think thats the point, the service/experience Maxbashing had with Kifo mirrors yours. In the end the product was fine, but it took far to long, and the communication was extremely poor. Just keep trying the channels you initially spoke to him through.

I know its not much solace, but at least its only £50 and not a silly amount that some people get stung for !
Old 28-02-2013

Default Kifopaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_TLR View Post
2 months???? Someones pulling ya plonker !! This lad wouldn't see another dime of my money, nor anyone elses who asked me where they could get this sorta' product/service!
Not quite 2 mounts mate but getting on yes just getting to me now just an email to say what's going on would be nice!!! I understand people have other lifes to but don't set up the bussiness if he has not got time for it!!!!
Old 28-02-2013

Quote:
Not quite 2 mounts mate but getting on yes just getting to me now just an email to say what's going on would be nice!!! I understand people have other lifes to but don't set up the bussiness if he has not got time for it!!!!
thats still faaaaar too long to not deliver on what was promised. Sounds a real shame as from what Ive heard the end products of his are really good, just such a shame the service isnt so hot !
Old 28-02-2013

Default Kifopaint

Quote:
I think thats the point, the service/experience Maxbashing had with Kifo mirrors yours. In the end the product was fine, but it took far to long, and the communication was extremely poor. Just keep trying the channels you initially spoke to him through.

I know its not much solace, but at least its only £50 and not a silly amount that some people get stung for !
Cheers mate will keep trying just annoying people saying not this again I have been waiting for a long time and been quite really up and till now!!! Yes it is only 50 quid just thought it would be a better service!!!
Old 28-02-2013

I assume you are aware he has a website? Although its only a dropbox to contact him.......perfectly ignorable if hes that way inclined !

http://www.kifopaint.co.uk/
Old 28-02-2013

Default Kifopaint

Quote:
I assume you are aware he has a website? Although its only a dropbox to contact him.......perfectly ignorable if hes that way inclined !

http://www.kifopaint.co.uk/
Yes sent several mails throught the site and and email tonight to his personal email so see how I get on in the coming days!!! Thought putting it on here someone would have a number that's all!!!
Old 29-04-2013

Is kifopaint still going? Ive been waiting for some replacement stickers now since december Who else does custom stickers?
Old 29-04-2013

Send a message via Skype™ to Disco-Panda

KIFO is still going,
at the moment as far as im aware he was moving house/office which has been taking most of his time.

When he's sorted himself out im sure he'll be in contact asap.

Theres no subsitute for Pie!

C-Cup

Xbox Gamertag: JoeyCcup
Old 11-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Washington View Post
I did as well, 13th of jan I ordered, I know he been away, but he isn't now, it's not the wait as such what bothers me, it's the ignoring my emails what does. Only takes 1 min to send email saying he got of work to catch up on, il have them in xx days or weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adyb View Post
I did create a "Traders feedback" for him as the service I recieved was awful. Did not reply to emails or text messaging and the shell turned up after a timescale that was unacceptable. The reason why I did the feedback was because his services where highlighted on oOple via people's signatures.

Anyway someone called "COL" decided to remove the thread and did not even have the descencey to PM me why or reply to my PM on the subject.

Seems if he had kept the thread it would have saved people a lot of headaches as they are going through the same experience I had.

When you are giving people your money you are entitled to an opinion.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robstanway View Post
Just a quick one, does anybody know if Keith at Kifopaint is back from holiday? He's painting some shells for me and his emails keep bouncing back saying he's on holiday until the 25th of January??? I know he went skiing and just wondered if everything was ok! If someone has a contact number for him and could pm me I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Rob
Quote:
Originally Posted by patient0 View Post
Your not alone,

Looks like I have been shafted too , been over 3 weeks for some decals ..

Would be nice if he emailed back!

I will give it another week before I contact PayPal.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbashing View Post
Oh not again this is getting dull. How is this man still getting orders? Surely everyone on this forum now knows better.

I had a chore buying some decals from Kifo a while ago. Contact was hugely patchy with big gaps. Too be 100% fair when I got the decals I was really pleased with them and they have lasted so much better than I expected.

I would never use Kifo's service again which is a shame as the quality of the work would be the sort of thing I'd like to recommend.

I am sure that Keith has all the same issues in life we all have but once he takes someone's hard earned cash he has a responsibility to deliver what he has agreed and in the time scale he has set. If I just ignored work emails for weeks on end my days would be numbered big style..
Quote:
Yes ok saying that but it's been two months mate and still can't get hold of him your service was good but mine is shocking!!! Probs keep going on but payed on my card and I am down 50 odd quid!!! Someone out there must no a number for him just want my money back!!!!!!!!!
Did any of you guys get what you ordered from Kifo??

They guy has ripped me off! I wish i had seen these threads about him. How he runs his business is a total joke!

I'm almost £80 out of pocket and ive been waiting almost 3 months for my shell. He has IGNORED me for over 70 days of that, when i shamed him on FB he finally contacted me saying he has changed jobs, total rubbish if you ask me because people have messaged me saying they were sending shells off and paying him. When he finally replied he then promised i would have my shell that week and that was another 10 days ago.

He is a complete con man!!!

Racer @ South West Indoor RC

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...3948047?ref=hl

Link above