Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 04-12-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben View Post
Think the sunshine bus has arrived for you. See you next week.
what are you smoking?
Old 04-12-2011
Mad Member

TOOOOOL!

PBM Racing 01773 769323
TEAM XRAY
RC DISCO
Old 04-12-2011

Send a message via AIM to Adam Skelding Send a message via MSN to Adam Skelding Send a message via Yahoo to Adam Skelding Send a message via Skype™ to Adam Skelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlip View Post
yes and everybody said I was talking bollocks
You did also say that there would be no v3R, and that if there was, you would sell your gear. Put your money where your mouth is

I think most of us understand that most of your posts are attention seeking and utter tosh!

Go and post your drivel in the Serpent forum.

Powered by OptiPower

Do, or do not, there is no try!
Old 04-12-2011

Send a message via AIM to Adam Skelding Send a message via MSN to Adam Skelding Send a message via Yahoo to Adam Skelding Send a message via Skype™ to Adam Skelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Can anyone help, i am trying to find sombody that has a new DEX410V3 for sale. And can anyone explain to me why any company would not have one of its major products available at christmas!
We have stock coming in, but at the moment demand is far out weighing supply.
A nice situation, but also a nightmare for us and you. Hopefully we can catch up soon, I can only apologise in the meantime.

Powered by OptiPower

Do, or do not, there is no try!
Old 04-12-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Skelding View Post
You did also say that there would be no v3R, and that if there was, you would sell your gear. Put your money where your mouth is

I think most of us understand that most of your posts are attention seeking at utter tosh!

Go and post your drivel in the Serpent forum.

I have, youve had enough of my money, I spent my dough on a very well manafactured 8th buggy, but im sure you know abit about them already

is it a serpent or is it a durango???....http://www.redrc.net/2008/02/toy-fai...00-first-pics/

The V3R is an utter pointless buggy when the V3 is there, and I think you should be putting your resources on the R elsewhere.

And yes I have no friends so i feel the need to come on here and seek attention by abusing and provoking other members....you got me on that one adam
Old 04-12-2011
Mad Member

Lip just do us all a favour and Foxtrot Oscar
Old 04-12-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Lip does this not apply to you
http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost...3&postcount=18
Old 04-12-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungleaio View Post
Lip just do us all a favour and Foxtrot Oscar
would you rather durango stop wasting time on the R and focus on getting more V3s out and 210s? im sure most of you would say yes to that.

Ive said enough and will always be on a losing battle here so ROGER THAT to your request and I do hope you all get a durango before xmas those wanting one.
Old 04-12-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodgit View Post
As above ^^^

Yes it applies to me.
Old 04-12-2011

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info from team durango i am so torn weather to wait for the v3 or get somthing else, as i have no patience and want it for xmas day i am woried this is clouding my judjment.
Old 04-12-2011

Quote:
Thanks for the info from team durango i am so torn weather to wait for the v3 or get somthing else, as i have no patience and want it for xmas day i am woried this is clouding my judjment.
Easily done.

Remember though, a dog is for life not just for Christmas
Old 04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Skelding View Post
We have stock coming in, but at the moment demand is far out weighing supply.
A nice situation, but also a nightmare for us and you. Hopefully we can catch up soon, I can only apologise in the meantime.
This thread has descended into a farce (for a change!) but credit to Adam for coming on here and responding to the original poster.
Old 04-12-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Good things come to those who wait
Old 04-12-2011
Administrator

Quote:
I have, youve had enough of my money, I spent my dough on a very well manafactured 8th buggy, but im sure you know abit about them already

is it a serpent or is it a durango???....http://www.redrc.net/2008/02/toy-fai...00-first-pics/

The V3R is an utter pointless buggy when the V3 is there, and I think you should be putting your resources on the R elsewhere.

And yes I have no friends so i feel the need to come on here and seek attention by abusing and provoking other members....you got me on that one adam
I said your Serpent thread and others were good - but admitting you come on here to provoke people leaves me with little option but to ban you as we do NOT want this sort of behaviour.

Thanks.
Old 04-12-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
I said your Serpent thread and others were good - but admitting you come on here to provoke people leaves me with little option but to ban you as we do NOT want this sort of behaviour.

Thanks.
From oople or just durango ??
edit yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
Old 04-12-2011

Ha Ha Ha thats killed me. i find some of these coments on this forum very funny and then some are a bit strange, like they are written by 40 year old virgins still living at home with there mums . Get them germans on overtime and get the kits out for xmas TTFN
Old 04-12-2011

Quote:
Ha Ha Ha thats killed me. i find some of these coments on this forum very funny and then some are a bit strange, like they are written by 40 year old virgins still living at home with there mums . Get them germans on overtime and get the kits out for xmas TTFN
Don,t you mean Taiwan
Old 04-12-2011
Mad Member

I got a v3 kit last week and I am liking the changes that have been made since my original 410 full fat kit from 2009. I would strongly recommending that it is certainly worth the wait. HTH.
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 04-12-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
I know he is not around anymore, but just so you all know.

TD can work on many projects in parallel, just because cars are announced and released doesn't mean that other cars are being ignored.

the 410Rv3 project ran in parallel with the 410v3 project with the aim to provide an ultra-low-cost DEX410.
because they were based off the same (and existing) platform the extra "resources" spent on this weren't all that much, but the end result is that customers have a CHOICE between a full spec competition kit or a lower cost race-proven kit

as most people would probably know (but it seems lip doesn't) the design and production of a car goes through many people and many stages. when a persons time becomes available after doing their bit, they aren't just going to sit and watch the next guy do their job, they will move on with another project.