Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > REAL 1:1 Cars

Old 26-03-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

jimmyfish You must have sky so could,nt give a toss if it spoilt anyone else's day. That makes you a prick too.
I did see the qualifying live on he web but I was just posting what others may have been too polite to print.
This happened on here a few years back and there was a masssive load of abuse being hurled around.

In your very first post you want the club to start racing later as early starts on a sunday dont suit you. Are you so important or just a tool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyfish View Post
I was wanting to start racing again, but you guys make me laugh.
First why have racing on a sunday 10-3? no body wants to race then.
Old 26-03-2012

Quote:
You sir are a idiot!
.+1!
Old 26-03-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodgit View Post
jimmyfish You must have sky so could,nt give a toss if it spoilt anyone else's day. That makes you a prick too.
I did see the qualifying live on he web but I was just posting what others may have been too polite to print.
This happened on here a few years back and there was a masssive load of abuse being hurled around.

In your very first post you want the club to start racing later as early starts on a sunday dont suit you. Are you so important or just a tool.
.LOL

Yokomo - Nemoracing
Sb Designs
http://www.fairfueluk.com/

Last edited by cmgreen; 26-03-2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: .
Old 26-03-2012
oOple Advertiser

Got to say if I wanted to watch anything without it being ruined on a forum, I'd not click on anything that could remotely be connected. Especially when I know it's been on T.V. already.
Old 26-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Got to say if I wanted to watch anything without it being ruined on a forum, I'd not click on anything that could remotely be connected. Especially when I know it's been on T.V. already.
+1

I think the response to this thread has been way OTT.
Old 26-03-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
+1

I think the response to this thread has been way OTT.
+2
As I said I had already seen the qualifying live on the internet. It just irks me that someone could post that without even thinking someone may just read it as the initial title just read F1.
Nothing personal to him but please dont post results like that without a proper title.
Jimmy fish obviously attends church on a sunday morning so I was wrong to insult him.
Old 26-03-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
+2
As I said I had already seen the qualifying live on the internet. It just irks me that someone could post that without even thinking someone may just read it as the initial title just read F1.
Nothing personal to him but please dont post results like that without a proper title.
Jimmy fish obviously attends church on a sunday morning so I was wrong to insult him.

Maybe you should think how you word things then.
Quote:
It makes you a total prick for spoiling it for anyone
Sounds kind of personal to me.
Old 26-03-2012
Banned

Quote:

Ah yes i do have Sky and its Great, The F1 coverage is fantasic. No Poverty Telly for me. Just because i can afford sky does not make me a prick, to be fair i am a proper C**T. I suggest to re-educate yourself, get a better job, buy sky and shut up or continue to complain, kick off like a spoilt brat and fondle sheep.

Love Jimmy xxx
Old 26-03-2012

Quote:

I'm guessing Bodgit is a fully grown adult and is still acting like this, tbh theres still 14 or so races left, its not the end of the world?
-Schumacher Cat K1
Old 26-03-2012

Quote:
Ah yes i do have Sky and its Great, The F1 coverage is fantasic. No Poverty Telly for me. Just because i can afford sky does not make me a prick, to be fair i am a proper C**T. I suggest to re-educate yourself, get a better job, buy sky and shut up or continue to complain, kick off like a spoilt brat and fondle sheep.

Love Jimmy xxx
Old 26-03-2012

Quote:

Love Jimmy xxx

LOL the best comeback yet....
Old 26-03-2012

lol what a joke. If you dont wanna know results then u dont click on anything remotely related.

I dont see what the big fuss is about anyway... sport when not properly live is just boring anyway. I dont see how it makes any difference if you know the eventual outcome anyway. Surely its what happens inbetween thats more ineteresting