Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > East of England

Old 10-09-2014

Default Format for round 7 (& 2015) at Boughton

Looking forward to 2015 I would like to try and make the meetings run more consistent from round to round, practice, start times, drivers briefing etc. So I have come up with a schedule based on 6/7/8/9/10 heats, and I feel once a meeting is underway it should run smoothly and we should be finished at a reasonable time, I am going to try this format on Sunday.
So for all meetings.....
Booking: 7.30-8.00
Practice in heat order 8.00-8.35ish
(length of practice depends on number of heats, min 3 mins, max 5 mins)...Your not required to marshal after practice but volunteers would be much appreciated.
Drivers Briefing 8.40
Heat 1 starts at 9.00

Meetings should finish at:
6 heats 14.51
7 heats 15.45
8 heats 16.24
9 heats
10 heats

Scrutineering will need to be done before your heat starts, so give yourself plenty of time before your heat is due to start.

A side note for this, after checking the A finalists at Colchester after the race (finding 4 cars with non approved cells and motors), it is unfair to punish these drivers without knowing what the rest of the field were during running during their finals, especially considering people may have been running these cells before without either innocently knowing or checking the list, next year people will have to run ONLY cells/motors on the list as it is unfair on those that do follow the rules. Seeing as it is the last round on Sunday I will be using this as a chance for a friendly reminder to check cells and motors and letting you know if your cells/motors are on the approved list, giving you time to ask father Christmas for some on the approved list...

Here is a link just in case you wanted to check up first...
http://www.brca.org/content/homologation-lists-2014-updates/14218

Last edited by colin76; 10-09-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Old 10-09-2014

Sorry guys but unfortunately we are unable to put on the usual BBQ this Sunday, so no Boughton Bangers this week! We will only have crisps, chocolate bars and drinks available track side.

Norfolks Number 1 All Weather Astro Venue.