Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > S-Workz

Old 30-09-2016

Default 2017 Team Driver Applications Now Open!

Answer-Rc, the UK distributor for 'Sworkz' are now taking applications for sponsorship to become an Answer-Rc - 'Sworkz' Team Driver for 2017! We are looking to build the Sworkz team in both 1/10th Electric off & On road and 1/8th Nitro/Electric Buggy and Truggy. We are looking for drivers of all abilities, Club level through to National level.

Sworkz is a new but fast growing Brand to the market, with an ever growing range of top quality and top performance cars and products. We are looking for drivers who can represent and promote Sworkz Products at every level of race meetings around the UK.

Answer-Rc is the distributor for a number of top Brands 'Sworkz, Novarossi, Xpert, Bittydesign and more! If your application is accepted, all product distributed by Answer-Rc will be available to you as part of your team drive.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the Answer-Rc 'Sworkz' team, please contact myself 'Mark Redmond' 'Answer-RC Northern Team Manager' by Email to: redmond.m@sky.com

Giving your Name, what class your interested in, and what level you plan on representing our products at. Along with some info on your race results and info about yourself and why you would make a good representative of Answer-Rc products.

Northern Answer-Rc Team Manager,

Mark Redmond
Old 30-09-2016

I'm a part of the Sworkz team. And I have to say it has been an amazing year the support and Tunning help you will get is second to none also the cars are amazing strong
HB Racing D418
www.kandmacoustics.co.uk
Old 01-10-2016
Mad Member

I have been part of the SWorkz Team for over 12 months and it is a great pleasure to be such a part of it .I have got a fair few Sworkz Drivers at my track and NDOR and the way we all work together and share set ups etc.... is fantastic

The great help and support i have had from Peter Eden Karl Lucas Answer RC and Mark Redmond has been oustanding and amazing ;

It is my pleasure to carry on with SWorkz for 2017
Old 05-12-2016
Mad Member

I too am an Answer RC/Sworkz driver and would like to second what Crtpromachine said in that the support from Pete, Karl and Mark has been excellent and I'm proud to be part of it.

I'm wondering if I'm actually Answer RCs most Southern driver, being bang on the south coast?

I'm also usually the only Sworkz driver at my local club meets (Clanfield and SCRC) so that gives me more incentive to beat the other guys
SWorkz S12-2

Instagram: crazylthirteen
Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 06-12-2016

Old 07-12-2016
Spends too long on oOple ...

Me too, great team to be a part of and look forward to more events using their cars and products.
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Old 23-02-2017

So with the new UK outdoor season fast approaching, now is a great time to join a fast growing brand and race team. Sworkz/Answer-RC has great platforms in 1/10th off & on road, and 8th off road buggy/truggy. The new 8th nitro S35-3 is already showing great pace and is sure to be a front runner this year! Answer-RC also has an ever increasing line of top brands to go along with the Sworkz brand. Team support is second to none, and with the addition of some top level drivers for 2017, Sworkz is sure to grow and impress both on the track and in results.

We have team drives available for 'all' levels of ability, and all applications will be considered. please send your application to myself Mark Redmond at redmond.m@sky.com