Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > R/C Graphy!

Old 08-04-2011

Location: just up the road from the guy down the street that live somewhere in the county wadyamacallit in

jay ive done lots of buisness with you before and never pissed you around and vice verca im really sorry that its taken so long but ive needed to get the roof over my head like i said ill be paid on wednesday ill have your refund then

for custom painted shells at a decent price please email me.
my feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28806
my website http://hammerhead-designs.webs.com/
360 gamer tag MUGGYMAN
contepery art + i can do that! = yes but you didnt!!!
Old 14-04-2011

like i said ill be paid on wednesday ill have your refund then
still waiting what lame excuse you got this time
lets face it you have no intention of sending a REFUND
just like you had no intention of sending goods.
o well you live & learn but your running out of place's to try & sell.
please be-aware
he is already banned from most forums >MSUK/racechat & soon MB
ALSO EBAY so deal with him if you wish you have been warned.im sure jimmy will be joining them at some point

also as for the
done lots of buisness with you before and never pissed you around and vice verca
i never paid you until goods arrived.& i never sent till i received funds.but then again as anyone who knows & has dealt with me im 100% genuine.
il not post on your thread anymore as i know you will mess up here to only a matter of time
many thanks

Old 14-04-2011

Send a message via Skype™ to Cardnim

Just wanted to offer my two cents.
Car-jacker - it aint good if you have paid for stuff you have never recieved - im not trying to defend that.... only giving my experience.

Steve (Hammerhead) recently done me a custom shell, which was paid for upfront by me, and then recieved (well packaged) a few days later. All in, happy with the transaction and would approach again for other paintwork.

If he is indeed out to rip people off, then I certainly didnt see any evidence of this.

Just my experience
Hope you guys get the dispute sorted.
Old 14-04-2011

Sorry to hear you still havnt got your money Car-Jacker, followed your woes on another forum.

Only consolation is the list of forums he's banned from continues to grow and so hopefully he wont have the oppertunity to scam anymore people.

People like this really have no decency.
Old 14-04-2011

Ok guys,

I have only know steve for a short time, but he is NOT a scamme,r yes he may of fell behind with some order but he has gone though more then you may think in the last couple of months,

I have ordered from him a number of time without any problem and when he is all settled down and back on his feet I know he will compensate anyone that has experienced problems
Old 14-04-2011

As I understood it he took money of someone 8 weeks ago and never sent the item or refunded...... that IS a scammer.
Old 13-05-2011

Hey car-jacker, its been 4 weeks presumably this guy has done the honorable thing and given you your money back?

Especially as these 2 guys are backing him up and saying he's not a scammer......... he has returned the money he stole from you....... right?
Old 13-05-2011

ye right!!!!! not so much as a penny.....
best advice his so called mates is to ask before they post in defence of a PROVEN & already BANNED from almost of all the biggest R/C forums in the uk.also from ebay.
perhaps the shells they had painted by him with MY paint & if he so honest they stand by he is honest then they might like to help him by chipping in for the use of my paint