Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

Old 26-04-2020

Default 1/10 Formula 1 - Team Corally FSX10

Hi All,

As I'm sat with my toddler on yet another non-racing day we're watching videos of RC racing (he loves them and they keep him out of trouble!).

I found some RC F1 cars and it's got me thinking about how I will have to make the most of the winter season if we're able to get back racing again. This is going to mean getting my TC project built up and ready to run at the local indoor club for the weather cancelled off road days. However for a bit of 2wd variation and smart looks I'm really tempted by one of these in the Corally Outlet Sale.

https://corally.com/Outlet-Sale/Team...body-no-tires/

Any of the RC F1 experts out there know anything about these. It looks like a bit of a bargain??...

Thanks in advance
McT

Last edited by A_McT; 26-04-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Old 27-04-2020
Mad Member

Not sure but does anyone stock spares in the uk because if not will be a bit of mare if you break something. Also dont forget import duty and royal mail surcharge if importing front the US
Old 27-04-2020

I did wonder that myself so I've done a bit of research. CML distribution are the UK reps, plus the Team Corally store is based in Belgium so at the moment spares supply seems to be OK...