Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2011

Smile 1993 onwards TTech printed material

Hi Everyone, I'm looking to put together a TTech information resource online and am looking for scanned in printed information to help complete the resource.. it will mostly be archive manuals, adverts, reviews, spares lists, race reports and press material from 1993- present.

In particular I'm looking for :

an original Tenth Technology spares / upgrade list from 1993 or pre May 1994 either supplied with a kit OR from an early edition of their 'Driver Information Service release 1'

TTech 95 Manual (One / Pro / Tee) as I've never seen one of these online

XK5 / F2 Manual ditto

ETQ Manual

P8 Manual

Super Touring Manual

Streetwise Manual

T1 Manual

The site will be purely information based with equal space given to the off road and on road wide saloons , scale saloons and trucks. It will hopefully help people identify their cars and if they wish return them to kit spec and show the differences with easy to access information.

I have RCMC and RRCi from 1993 - 2002 and Racer magazine 1997 -2002 but am looking for further info from the original material TTech included with the kits and any NIB pics of the various models.

I want to try and gather together a fairly comprehensive archive as the Predator approaches it's 20th anniversary and early models continue to increase in value. Create a compatibility table of parts and possibly create an up to date record of serial numbers and owners if theres enough interest (where are they now?)

All help appreciated greatly

Peter Ellis