Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bedfordshire RC Model Car Club

Old 30-07-2011

Default Summer Indoor Championships start on Friday 5 August

Yep, we are back into Championship mode from next week guys, so what tracks would you like to see, or would you like us to run 1 layout through the whole Championship? Your choice - let us know here...
Old 04-08-2011

One thing is for certain. I won't be the TC champ in this series...

Due to clashes with a few other things I'm doing this summer. I can't make at least 4 of the rounds in the series leaving it open for a few to take the title.

So who will it be? It can't be Scott though as the worst performing F1 driver he has moved down to the F2 class.

My money is on Will Bracey taking it, or will there be a return from Chris Hampson?
Old 04-08-2011

I'm not running in this series, I've been running TC for nearly 3 years now and I'm taking a break as I'm having so much fun in the Mardave group.

So William will be the driver to beat now...
Old 28-08-2011

Hats off to Graham and Paul, what a race...

Without trawling through all the results over the past 2+ years, I think it's fair to say we saw the closest ever finish on Friday, just 0.07 secs split them both after 5 minutes and they both average exactly the same in terms of lap times.

Dare I say it, but Mardave's rule at the moment - how such a simple class makes for so much close racing - I love it