Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > News

Old 07-11-2014
Administrator

Default Ronnefalk joins HB

David Ronnefalk has joined current 8th Buggy World Champion, Ty Tessmann, at HPI / Hot Bodies.

Team HB is thrilled and pleased to announce that multiple European Champion David Ronnefalk will be joining our off-road racing team!

“I would like to thank Tatsuro Watanabe and Team HB for giving me the opportunity to join the team. I'm very excited to get started with all the new products, and I’m sure we will have many successful years together. I already feel very welcome in the team and I'm looking forward to be working with everybody. See you all out on the track!”
- David
David has been very successful in off-road racing at the National, European and World level, and he brings with him a wealth of skill and knowledge to Team HB. David may be only 18 years old, however the Swedish racing star already has a huge amount of racing experience that makes him a consistent threat for the top positions in every race he enters.

Together, David, Ty and the entire HB factory and R&D team will help continue to develop and improve HB racing cars for more race wins and championships, not just for themselves but for all HB racers. As a multiple Worlds Main Finalist and double European Champion, we are very excited to see what David can accomplish with the HB D413 and World Champion D812 in 2015 and beyond.

Everyone at Team HB and HPI Racing would like to welcome David to the family, and we look forward to much success with David and Team HB!