Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 10-11-2012

Default Durango 410 + Spares

Due to a change of sponsers I am selling my Durango 410. The car started out as an "R" but I bought a brand new 2010 Full Spec kit and upgraded the "R". I have since added the big bore shocks and the alloy 14mm wheel hexes, so the car is essentially at V3 spec apart from the anti-squat block at the back, I preferred to use the 0' 2' and 4' rather than the inserts which give 0' 1' and 3'). The chassis is very marked and pitted, along with the front hinge pin brace, but there is a brand new chassis and brace in the spares if you wanted to change it.. There are two standard Durango bodies and a Proline Bulldog included along with at least 5 sets of wheels. It is difficult to give an exact list of spares due to it not being in a box or bag, there is a lot in there. To be honest other than general wear and tear, I hardly broke anything other than the odd wishbone or two.I would estimate there is at least 3/4 of a car in there, including a set of small bore shocks (+ a selection of springs), alloy sidepods, steel front + rear shock towers and kit BB springs (+ Dark Red fronts, Black Fronts and Dark Green rears).

The car has recently had brand new driveshafts and stub axles all round (2 meetings old) and it has been upgraded to the D Joint propshafts (again 2 meetings old) the old ones are included as well, (although not brilliant they would get you through a meeting in an emergency). Also included are 5000, 7000, 10000, 12500, and 15000 weight diff oils (all at least 3/4 full) as well as the oils that come with the kits. I also have the R Spec instruction manual and the Full fat spec manual.

I am looking for £315 ono including fees and postage. I would also discount for cash on collection. I would also selling the car and spares seperatley

NOW ADDED TO EBAY - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=160923614503

Last edited by big_whyman; 16-11-2012 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Adding Ebay Link