Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 29-01-2010

The Meerkat i back
Old 29-01-2010

Gary,

Can you give us a portrait of yourself resembling Aleksander on the right of your signature blog?

Huge laughs!!

Des Lynam
Old 31-01-2010

Just a quick note to say how we enjoy FORCC. Reading the comments I hope we are not going to 4 minute Qs, 5 mins is not long enough when you enjoy your racing and your still trying to get to grips of hand and eye co-ordination, I started in Q1 am still in Q1 and will probably never manage to leave Q1. Yes the pitting is very cramped and an alterative would be good thing.
Thanks for a great club, sorry we can't help with the clearing up but school beckons and we are under orders to be home ASAP
Old 31-01-2010

Thanks Dave for your kind words, goes a long way trust me. We do our best but understand you can not please everybody all the time.

Nothing is changing at the mo so do not worry and regards your qualifying, keep the kind comments coming and i'm sure you'll soon find yourself in the top heat.

With so many new people coming through the door at the moment things are a little bit busy and tight for pitting space but i'm sure with a little tweak here and there thiings will be fine. If we had to migrate onto the stage for pitting then so be it, but i'm sure it will not come to this.

Kind regards Alan.
Old 31-01-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie View Post
Just a quick note to say how we enjoy FORCC. Reading the comments I hope we are not going to 4 minute Qs, 5 mins is not long enough when you enjoy your racing and your still trying to get to grips of hand and eye co-ordination, I started in Q1 am still in Q1 and will probably never manage to leave Q1. Yes the pitting is very cramped and an alterative would be good thing.
Thanks for a great club, sorry we can't help with the clearing up but school beckons and we are under orders to be home ASAP

hey yorkie

if we ran 3x Qualifiers and 1x Finals @ 4 mins we would actualy have more track time and you would also have a chance of racing other people as you improve you would start to go up the finals and if you start racing againts faster people the learning curve is sped up.

stu

its good to hear you are enjoying the racing.