Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 25-02-2014

Angry newbie motor question

Hi all new to this so please bare with me looking to come racing at faversham have bought a ho boa h2 all up and running but its got a speed passion reventer r esc with a 7.5t speed passion motor having been on your site I see it sais about 13.5t and no super stock so does this mean I need new another new motor
Old 26-02-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzer View Post
Hi all new to this so please bare with me looking to come racing at faversham have bought a ho boa h2 all up and running but its got a speed passion reventer r esc with a 7.5t speed passion motor having been on your site I see it sais about 13.5t and no super stock so does this mean I need new another new motor
we run 13.5 at our club but dont be fooled im pretty sure you would not get turned away however i feel a 7.5 may just be to much.

come down with what you have.

stu
Old 26-02-2014

Cheers stu ill come over tonight for a look give car a run but only if ok gonna buy new motor can u reccomend one that is campatible with my esc been looking at a speed passion v3 13.5t reasonable and compatible but apex and model sport got no stock at mo
Old 26-02-2014
Mad Member

Speak to les Kerry when you pop down he can sort you out a motor I personally wouldn't recommend a SP v3 as the plugs seem to give problems it would depend on your budget. I run an LRP X20 13.5 but they are top end of the price range @£90

Come and have a chat I'll be up on the stage in the far left corner I run the white TLR 22-4

Stu