Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 16-08-2010

Default Selling up

I have come to the sad decision to sell up as my work commitments have built up to the stage I have not managed to race now for a number of months and the car is just sat there gathering dust.

This is a sad day and if things change I will be back as it is a hobby I have enjoyed for a number of years on and off. I will miss the Wednesday evenings for the fun and competition.

I have put a lot of items up on ebay for sale but I would take sensible offers for all the items I have up for sale on ebay if any of the club members are interested.

The car is on ebay number 290464676237, the other items can be linked from there. Also if there are items not listed you could be after like servos etc give me a shout.

Well thanks for some great evenings

Andy
Old 17-08-2010
Mad Member

Sorry to hear that you're leaving us Andy. I hope it's a temporary thing and that you'll be back racing soon. Don't forget the 2010-11 Winter Series will soon be upon us if you can make it (and you don't sell it all)!!

Would love to give a home to some of your gear (especially as you're 5 minutes from me) but I'm on holiday when your auctions end .

If other members are anything to go by - it won't be long before you're back behind the wheel
Old 17-08-2010

If other members are anything to go by - it won't be long before you're back behind the wheel

case in point here

i am in need of a brushless speedo, see you have a couple, need a cheap one, can you do anything?

thanks

Ian (returning soon in a schumacher cat 98)
Old 18-08-2010

Ian,

As you may have seen on abay I do have the losi brushless system for sale. I would do it for £50 with out the motor if you intersted. If you can contact me through ebay and just mention this email.

Regards
Andy