Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Dynamix Raceway

Old 05-03-2012
Mad Member

Default Your track needs you!

Ive just been to dynamix.. Paul was there on his own working putting hoses down, he still didnt admit to needing help but i think he wants help really, this is a great opportunity to get a track, local to all of us so i propose we go a few nights after work to lend a hand or anytime if yoy are off during the day, we are going to need at least 8 people to get this track ready for the summer, im proposing to put some lights in so that we can race at nights etc in the future but i really think with a bit of effort and help we can get a decent astro track ready! Bearing in mind that during the summer i think seaham will close down due to the regionals and nationals however we can still race midweek at dynamix! Let me know if you will help!

Your track needs you!!!!
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 05-03-2012

if he needs the help then i have a bit of time now and again this week, just let me know when everyone is helping
Old 05-03-2012

I can help any night but Tuesday and anyday on the weekend, im itching for somewhere perminant to run and want to get my kids into the hobby.Organise track work parties on here eg.day and specfic time and get people to put there names down if they can make it.
Old 05-03-2012
Mad Member

Well thats 4 of us, hands is all he needs, hes trying to do it all on his own, is far easier working as a team.

Davo, not sure nitros would be able to run there though, im not sure if you mean electric or nitro?

Beast.....pop down anyday this week, im sure Paul would be glad to see you, hes taken a week off work to build the track, hes got some lovely white 4" hose for track markings!

Really think with a bit of help we will have a astro track to run on pretty soon!
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 05-03-2012

ye mate i know i have been getting the kids a b4.1 rtr each but i have used it more lol

Paul

what jobs need doing, is the ground been prepped (stones raked and smoothed) and stuff for the astro to go down or is its down already.

Is the land underneath dirt or stone if its stone fastening the pipe down could be hard

are the jumps going to be dirt cover with astro or wood covered with astro etc

is the whole square track area going to be covered in astro or is it just the track going to be laid out with the astro

what will be used for the drivers stand container scafold
Old 05-03-2012
Mad Member

Can i answer.....can i answer???
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 07-03-2012

Default track upddate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVO View Post
ye mate i know i have been getting the kids a b4.1 rtr each but i have used it more lol

Paul

what jobs need doing, is the ground been prepped (stones raked and smoothed) and stuff for the astro to go down or is its down already.

Is the land underneath dirt or stone if its stone fastening the pipe down could be hard

are the jumps going to be dirt cover with astro or wood covered with astro etc

is the whole square track area going to be covered in astro or is it just the track going to be laid out with the astro

what will be used for the drivers stand container scafold
Hi the ground is stones on concreatte i have scraped and flatted most of it i am now awaiting delivery of a rosterum (pallet Racking with metal stairs ) the jumps are both soil and wood covered in astro i have a wacker plate on site to heelp flaten out any underlayying sstones and stuff the pipe outlining the track are to bbe filded with ballist as thgerr is no wayy of pinning them down in to the concrete
please see current photo
Old 12-03-2012
Mad Member

Theres 5 of us at the minute ready to help out for a couple of hours this Tuesday night...come down even if you just fancy a look!
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 30-03-2012

so any news on racing this weekend??? went down today a a family was having a picnic on the track lol would of stopped for a bite but was on works time
Old 06-04-2012

Default :)

track looks great would be nice to see a banked bend put at one end and a bit of slippy put in that would finish this track off nice , look forward to racing here soon
Old 07-04-2012

I went to Dynamix Raceway today and spent a couple of hours with Paul and his wife changing the layout of the track and ironing out a few bumps. Hopefully the new layout will show off the potential of the track and there will be a decent turnout tomorrow so a few people can give their feedback on the track to help improve it for the future. Looking forward to a good days racing tomorrow

Barry
Old 07-04-2012

need to put some more pics up of how the track looks this will give people a good chance to see what it all looks like
Old 08-04-2012
Mad Member

If you were interested in running there why would you want pictures? Sometimes pictures aren't the best way to advertise things! Sometimes if you see it for yourself it's better, the track needs running on and it needs people there to run on it, give it a try Crazyken, then let us all know what you think! Not sure what the weather today is going to do to the turnout though!
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 08-04-2012

Just got a text from Paul that racing is on today, gonna pop up in the next half hour and hope to see a few there.

Barry