Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 12-10-2013
Mad Member

Default END OF MY SUMMER SERIES RACING

Well With the summer series coming to a close and a whole new leaf opening up for the Winter Series for myself I would just like to thank some of the people that have made it at all possible for me this season ;

Without you people none of my results or achievements this season would not have been anywhere near possible as they have been I can assure you all of this;

Mandy Scott
Female
Car; THE CAR WITH OPTION WIDE CHASSIS AND OPTIONS PARTS
Engine; THE ENGINE
Fuel; PSR
Clutch; PSR all carbon shoes
Sponsers; Podium RC & GB Modelsport

I would like to say a big thankyou to Lisa Beddow Podium RC; Dave Griffiths GB Modelsport for all your help and support you have given me through this season without you guys none of this would have been possible for myself to get where I have done today .You both have been there for me through the bad times and good times hopefully more good times and bad for me this season .You have been there to kick my ass in to shape when having bad days and I respect you both for this and that’s what good friendship is all about to be there for each other

What a change by moving over from a truggy to a buggy can do for you LOL

Also thankyou goes out to people that have also helped me through the season and made the racing what it has been not all the times it has been what I expected but that’s part and part of racing .

THE CAR has been exceptionally good and since I moved over to the Wide Chassis With Option Part it has improved my standard of driving no end and feel the car is more responsive and stable for my style of driving .THE ENGINE has been a god send to me with a very smooth response and never let me down she has gone to bed for the winter and looking forward to getting The Engine back out in the summer . I have not looked back on the whole of my driving. My results have proven to myself even for a geriatric I am not that bad out on the track .

I am really looking forward to the Winter Series with Lisa Beddow Dave Griffiths where we can work even more together for a great season of racing and all being together

It is toy car racing and there to enjoy and make the most of being with your friends most of all having a laugh along the way

Last but not least thankyou goes out to my family for putting up with the tantrums and crap along the way and being so patient when I cannot do things or go places due to racing and prepping on my car which is normally spread all over the house downstairs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1098132_10151737193066382_847652062_n.jpg (48.5 KB, 17 views)