Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Boy View Post
Not really sure what you want me to say wil, where you raced at the weekend is light years from our little village hall.

Maybe we can have a chat on wends night regards what you lot are saying and maybe i am geting to old to help run the club anymore and maybe it needs some younger people to take charge, not me throwing dummy out of pram just fact i think i am geting older and maybe i just want to take things a bit easier, we will see as don,t want to post any more on this subject as rather talk to a face.

Regards currant FORCC chairman Alan.
Sorry Alan, i think i my message came across a little different from what i thought it would . Was just saying that tires used on carpet aren't completely useless once slick as some people may think.
Only problem with the current surface is that full spikes is the only tyre that does work which isnt a problem, just the quality of them isnt as great as they used to be, anyway im gonna have a pop a 2wd, then its only the rear tyres