Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Telford Hot Trax

Old 11-08-2011

Default Round 2 UK Micro National to be hosted at T.H.T.

Telford Hot Trax are to host Round 2 of the Micro National Series at our regular venue, which is Madeley Court centre in South Telford, on the 6th November 2011.

Further details regarding this National will be released shortly over on the UK Micro RC Forum.

On behalf of Telford Hot Trax committee, I would like to thank the BRCA Micro section for giving us the opportunity to host this round of the series.

We have every confidence that it will be a cracking event and meet with expectations!

Venue / Club details can be found here: - T.H.T Club Details
Old 11-08-2011
oOple Journalist

Thumbs up micro x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzler View Post
Telford Hot Trax are to host Round 2 of the Micro National Series at our regular venue, which is Madeley Court centre in South Telford, on the 6th November 2011.

Further details regarding this National will be released shortly over on the UK Micro RC Forum.

On behalf of Telford Hot Trax committee, I would like to thank the BRCA Micro section for giving us the opportunity to host this round of the series.

We have every confidence that it will be a cracking event and meet with expectations!

Venue / Club details can be found here: - T.H.T Club Details

well done lads will be great to see a super local national event

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776
Old 12-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Looking forwards to going to Telford

Would be nice to see some photos from the venue if any of your regulars is able to take a camera with them next Wednesday?

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 12-08-2011

Hi Cosie,

A photo or two shouldn't be a problem. However, we already have plans afoot to ensure you get the sort of meeting you would expect from a National event.

In essence, the photo's will only show the carpet and our club night set-up ( the rostrum will be different for the meeting, as will the majority of jumps and track markings.). Hope that helps, but unlikely!

However I'm sure you'll appreciate we will be doing things differently for a National meeting, than we would for a club night. All positive!

On another note, if anyone has any specific requirements for the venue, please get in touch so the relevant arrangements can be made.

Specific requirement number 1:- The bar is already booked

Daz.
Old 12-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Hey Daz

I have heard of the National talent you see at your club, Sleigh, Bish and Old Dog to name but a few. I have the utmost faith that the Telford round will be a huge success

There are a few requirements that I will be emailing over to whoever is the contact on the form you guys submitted, just simple things like "we need a few tables for scrutineering, need a race director and scrutineer"..and probably some more but nothing troublesome

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Old 12-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Oh PS, you have your own section on the Micro forum as with all the National host clubs:
http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/in...?showforum=493

Feel free to register and get pushing the meeting. Its all free to use, and the more entrants you can rustle up the more money the club gets

Cris

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Old 05-11-2011

Well, the scene is now all set for the Telford Hot Trax, Uk Micro Mational Round two..

Everything is in place for what should be a cracking meeting.

We've got trophies bigger than your cars, a tidy well marked out track, plenty of pitting area, and a Bar...

If there is anyone who hasn't booked in and fancy's arriving and driving... You won't have a wasted journey..

We've booked for it to be a dry event, guaranteed not to rain!