Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 21-10-2014
Mad Member

Default Can I still Truck it?

Hi all

I'll not bother with details as I doubt you're truly bothered either way, but a lot of my RC is a bit up in the air right now but I've recently dug out the Stadium truck.

Now, as a (very) long standing member, can I still hack this round the track on a Sunday morning If I can make it?
SWorkz S12-2

Instagram: crazylthirteen
Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 22-10-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy L View Post
Hi all

I'll not bother with details as I doubt you're truly bothered either way, but a lot of my RC is a bit up in the air right now but I've recently dug out the Stadium truck.

Now, as a (very) long standing member, can I still hack this round the track on a Sunday morning If I can make it?
Hi L

Yes, definitely. Just a matter of agreeing the appropriate heat for you to run in at booking in.

Cheers

Rob
Yokomo YZ4 SF2
Old 22-10-2014
Mad Member

Thanks Rob for replying, clearly, 40 odd other people were incapable of answering. Heat wise, I couldn't give a toss anymore. It's not the be all and end all.
SWorkz S12-2

Old 22-10-2014
Mad Member

Yes ,but with respect the 40 odd other people who read it may not be on the commitee ,soo unless they were committe members ,how can anyone else comment and say yay or ney!!.

Last edited by shaun m; 23-10-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Old 23-10-2014
Mad Member

No problem with you running the truck mush. As Rob says it is which heat you get put in but as long as you enjoy it that is the main thing.
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 25-10-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun m View Post
unless they were committe members ,how can anyone else comment and say yay or ney!!.
I beg to differ Shauny boy, with knowledge and the amount of experience of how things are run, there's a good dozen people who could make an executive decision. It's either bunged in with the Jrs or heat 1.

I only asked incase there had been a strict ban on the things in my absence. some people can get a bit funny about someone running a truck, I've seen them y'know.

My absence coincides with a loss of sarcasm, and frankly, I feel like Peter Parker when he lost his spider powers. I've become a recluse.
SWorkz S12-2

Old 25-10-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy L View Post
I beg to differ Shauny boy, with knowledge and the amount of experience of how things are run, there's a good dozen people who could make an executive decision. It's either bunged in with the Jrs or heat 1.

I only asked incase there had been a strict ban on the things in my absence. some people can get a bit funny about someone running a truck, I've seen them y'know.

My absence coincides with a loss of sarcasm, and frankly, I feel like Peter Parker when he lost his spider powers. I've become a recluse.
haha lol I reckon , the more on track the better ( and more money for the club ) , soo just bring it over and ragg the s**** out of it !!
Old 16-11-2014
Mad Member

Hopefully be down soon, with the same old truck and same gear. See if the thumbs still work after all this DIY.

About a 3rd way through the house now, on the inside that is. Plus overtime has been stopped at work so money is stretched even more
SWorkz S12-2

Old 17-11-2014
Mad Member

Keep your pecker up mush. Hope to see you trackside soon.
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 19-11-2014
Mad Member

Cheers Fribbers. I think I might be missing you guys (some, anyway )

The past year has been very rubbish and stressful, with lots of work to do on the house. I hope the commitee is using my membership levy wisely. Not had a great deal of time for RC this year, but as Arnold Schwarznegger was fond of saying: "I"ll be back"

Xxxx
SWorkz S12-2