Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 14-07-2014

Sollution? Not that I know of, simply disconnecting the sensorwire isn't an option as then the esc doesn't work and even if it did you would lose the boost and turbo option capability.
Old 14-07-2014
Mad Member

Check your receiver wire from the esc make sure there is no damage espcialy the orange.

You say you not had any problems with the car before so it's unlikely to be the esc programming do you race indoors on carpet at all.

You may find carpet fluff has got under the reciver pcb and shorts it out periodically we had this year ago with Tc racing I've not seen it for a while but it's worth a open up and clean out.

I've also seen signal wires broken or bared touching the chassis etc like I said check it out.

Alternatively start swapping kit out one at a time start with the motor a dodgy sensor bourd can give odd signal feed back to the esc causing random glitches.

Same with the steering servo

I see you running nano crap batteries does it play up at the begin of the run or as the run goes on you maybe get a current draw issue from the main drive pack thus would only tend to happen under load (on throttle) or where the car needs more power to move ie long grass etc.

Have a play bud

Stu rand
Old 14-07-2014

Send a message via Skype™ to Cardnim

Very interesting thread this.

Keep us posted on progress mate.
Fingers crossed for you!
Old 14-07-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I tried to see if the car glitched when I spin the wheels when it has power - it doesn't.

I'll re check everything - but it's all gear I've run before. I do have Orion esc's and HPI lipos I could drop in from another model, but I've been super impressed with the Hobbyking esc and the Turnigy lipos perform just as good as anything else I run. Servo is a low profile KO that I've run for a couple of year now.

Can't get the car to miss a beat thrashing it in the garden.

Custom Painted Bodyshells by me ! www.shillyshells.co.uk

http://www.shillyshells.co.uk