Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North West

Old 13-11-2013
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to danDanEFC
Default New NW REP - Stuart Jones

My sources have told me that the new BRCA NW Rep is Stuart Jones, from South Lakes and Barrow.

Good luck mate you will need it!

If you need any help in your new role please feel free to ask Eric ;-)
Old 13-11-2013

Congratulations stu on ur new role
Old 13-11-2013

Hi guys and girls just a small introduction as I have been asked to take over from Stu Wood as the North West Regional rep as my name seems to fit and some of you may or may not know who I am. Well I am the secretary for the South Lakes Model Car Club. I also run race control for club/regional races and just for punishment run the race control for the Furness Model Car Club regionals as well so you mite no me for that and I race 2wd buggy’s inbetween. I would also like to say thanks for Stu Wood for the job he’s done for the last couple of years cheers woody any pointers are welcome.
Right please be aware I am new to this role and hope to be somewhere up to speed after the 1/10 off road agm. I will of course need some info from the North West clubs as regards to the club reps. Please email me stuartslmcc@gmail.com
I will have a meeting with the club reps regarding dates venue’s ect sometime very soon once I have the national dates . All I ask of the rep is please attend all regionals in 2014 as you will need to be the face of your club and be available until the end of the day. I would also welcome suggestions on anywhere else the North West region would like to race in the 2014 calendar.
We as a region have a Facebook page here is the link to it https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403993009838118/
Please only post relevant items on the page please no for sale items ect
All the info about the regional dates and venues will be up on oople in the North West section and Facebook and the club reps will be able to give enough notice to those members without the internet so no fear there. We will even have a form for the clubs to hand out just in case for booking in to post off to the club you wish to race with.

Well that’s me and hope to see you track side soon