Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Basingstoke Radio Car Club

Old 11-06-2012

Hi, can I make a suggestion that if you decide to cancel racing, that you post it on here and not just Facebook, to save me and another guy standing there for an hour.

Cheers
Old 25-09-2012

Default ?????

hi guys im moving to basingstoke in a few weeks and looking for a touring/road 1/10 club do you guys do em or do you know if there is a 1/10th road club in basingstoke...cheers...
Old 26-09-2012

Send a message via MSN to Speed Nerd

Jonno Unfortunately we only race 1/12 scale indoors and 1/10 buggy's and short courses on our outdoors track, Newbury race club races the 1/10 touring cars.

Although i might put a suggestion in for maybe a new race class for 1/10 small cars like the tamiya M chassis

If more people had 1/10 touring cars then i do think we would do it although we are still a new club and i do believe we are the only club in basingstoke atm

hope this helps

Regards

Pete

Also we are on facebook as well http://www.facebook.com/groups/BRCCLUB/
Old 27-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Nerd View Post
Jonno Unfortunately we only race 1/12 scale indoors and 1/10 buggy's and short courses on our outdoors track, Newbury race club races the 1/10 touring cars.

Although i might put a suggestion in for maybe a new race class for 1/10 small cars like the tamiya M chassis

If more people had 1/10 touring cars then i do think we would do it although we are still a new club and i do believe we are the only club in basingstoke atm

hope this helps

Regards

Pete

Also we are on facebook as well http://www.facebook.com/groups/BRCCLUB/
...cheers buddy if you do put a sugestion in if they were to consider it i would run it under there managment ofcourse but id do all the leg work regarding getting people in etc etc...i know of a few people tht are allready looking for one up that area...once again cheers...