Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009
Amando

Default Hola

Hello,

My name is Amando and i read Stampys post, He scare me. His English is worse then my Enlish, No?
Old 03-09-2009
Edward

Hola, Amando, Stampy was born with something we call a retardation. His brain is very small and doesn't work like ours. He has to wear a crash helmet all the time so he doesn't hurt himself, he likes to blow speedo's up, thats his hobby he doesn't realise that racing is the hobby. He sleeps with his wife/mum/dad in the same bed and likes to wear womens underwear. He's not allowed near children but i'm not sure why, apart from these minor things he's great.
Old 03-09-2009
Banned

see you edward i am going to police you have took it to far know for nothing
Old 03-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
Hola, Amando, Stampy was born with something we call a retardation. His brain is very small and doesn't work like ours. He has to wear a crash helmet all the time so he doesn't hurt himself, he likes to blow speedo's up, thats his hobby he doesn't realise that racing is the hobby. He sleeps with his wife/mum/dad in the same bed and likes to wear womens underwear. He's not allowed near children but i'm not sure why, apart from these minor things he's great.
No idea who you are but you are not funny and I guess just by responding to this thread I may be allowing you some weird satisfaction. Jimmy, can you close this thread too?
Old 03-09-2009
Administrator

Awesome, because I know who's posted these - we'll work together Stampede and any help you need just let me know.