Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > R/C Graphy!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013
Banned

Thanks Magoo!

Here is another from last week! For Colin.
Nice and simple!

Old 22-06-2013

Well here we are again. Note my original request for someone to paint a shell for my lad on the 27th jan. during this process I had agreed to have a further two shells painted and paid up front for the work and two shells.. This was a big mistake it would seem.

A week after the B4 shell was required the shell tuned up sprayed but not protected just bare spray which I hadn't expected possibly naively.

Sine then nothing has been delivered despite numerous emails, promises to get it sorted and an offer to refund the cost if the original shell paint job. My SSS shell has still not arrived despite in April being told it was 90% complete and waiting for some fresh paint. Also by way of a refund for the original shell job and one for my Blitz shell I was told he didn't have the funds to refund me so we agreed to have a pair of lrp speedos sent with the SSS shell.

Well you may have guessed this hasn't arrived so 6 months after agreeing to do work I'm £110 out of pocket and have a single b4 shell in my possession, it must be the most expensive B4 shell on the planet as it stands.

Recent emails to Matts work email address haven't been replied to, a PM via oOple was answered but only that he was off with the flu so he would sort it on his return... ( excuse the sarcasm ) but this flu must be a killer... Shock horror no response.

I don't want to get nasty and arrive at his door unannounced but I'm understandably loosing my temper and seriously considering legal action to recover my outlay.

Matt was warned in a recent email that unless I heard back from him I'd post the entire email trail on here. I've decided that would be too time consuming that was Wednesday and I gave him 48 hours to respond, this is the result.

My apologies if this breaks any rules however as a disgruntled client of Matts I feel it prudent to let others know that you're probably best looking else where.

If someone can shed any light on the whereabouts of Matt please feel free to PM me.

I don't want to waste any more cash on this hobby after this experience. The hope had been for my lad and I to have quality time together but as it stands with what's happened neither of us has been to the track as the cars aren't complete.

Ebay Feedback http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/chrisfoster1971
Old 22-06-2013

Thumbs down

Well kinda worryingly / reassuring I appear to not be on my own. I've been messaged by three others that have or are currently having the same issue.

I've no idea to the extent of the other fellow hobbyists but it doesn't paint a great picture for Matt now does it. i'm hoping that collectively we can potentially prosecute him for gaining money through false representation / deception, if the others are willing to get involved .

If the moderators want to get in touch feel free I'm livid and seriously want to knock the thriving indiviudals door down, but I know he's a very young family and wouldn't do that to them.

So where to turn now??? Any suggestions gratefully received

Ebay Feedback http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/chrisfoster1971
Old 24-06-2013
Banned

I'm here & not hiding from anyone!

I currently have less than a handful of customers from oOple, Including our favourite For Sale Section Mod, Col. Due to time issues as you mention with family etc.. I have really had to cut back on my painting time. I'm lucky if I have had had time to paint 2-3 times per month this year.

I'm now in a position that i'm back on track (More or Less) I'm aiming to have most of the orders finished by the weekend, Including yours. As per my e-mail.

I must take the time to thank all my other customers for being so patient.
I'm sorry for the delay

As far as to say your considering "Legal Action" is pretty pathetic!

I notice there is no mention that I told you that I would do the B4 for free... Not to mention that out of 3 Shells you paid for:

1 Has been received.... and not been charged for!
1 Shell was never sent to me in the first place! Because you could not afford it. So by rights I should not need to refund this!

If you want to come to my house, Drop me a PM. I will happily give you my address.

Again, To everyone else, Sorry for the wait. Pretty much all of my back orders will be finished and sent this week.
Old 24-06-2013

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfoster1971 View Post
Well here we are again. Note my original request for someone to paint a shell for my lad on the 27th jan. during this process I had agreed to have a further two shells painted and paid up front for the work and two shells.. This was a big mistake it would seem.

A week after the B4 shell was required the shell tuned up sprayed but not protected just bare spray which I hadn't expected possibly naively.

Sine then nothing has been delivered despite numerous emails, promises to get it sorted and an offer to refund the cost if the original shell paint job. My SSS shell has still not arrived despite in April being told it was 90% complete and waiting for some fresh paint. Also by way of a refund for the original shell job and one for my Blitz shell I was told he didn't have the funds to refund me so we agreed to have a pair of lrp speedos sent with the SSS shell.

Well you may have guessed this hasn't arrived so 6 months after agreeing to do work I'm £110 out of pocket and have a single b4 shell in my possession, it must be the most expensive B4 shell on the planet as it stands.

Recent emails to Matts work email address haven't been replied to, a PM via oOple was answered but only that he was off with the flu so he would sort it on his return... ( excuse the sarcasm ) but this flu must be a killer... Shock horror no response.

I don't want to get nasty and arrive at his door unannounced but I'm understandably loosing my temper and seriously considering legal action to recover my outlay.

Matt was warned in a recent email that unless I heard back from him I'd post the entire email trail on here. I've decided that would be too time consuming that was Wednesday and I gave him 48 hours to respond, this is the result.

My apologies if this breaks any rules however as a disgruntled client of Matts I feel it prudent to let others know that you're probably best looking else where.

If someone can shed any light on the whereabouts of Matt please feel free to PM me.

I don't want to waste any more cash on this hobby after this experience. The hope had been for my lad and I to have quality time together but as it stands with what's happened neither of us has been to the track as the cars aren't complete.
This is a very interesting point to note (in bold), as i actually purchased one of those LRP speedos from Matt on here. After over a week of waiting and countless pm's, i was told that there must be a problem.

I asked Matt for the tracking number which he said he would get, which a few days later he "couldn't find". After several days of asking, i finally got a refund and he said he would "take it up with UK mail" as it must be lost.

Doesn't sound very lost to me.

Just so i'm not being unfair here, any chance you can tell me what date you were offered these speedos Chris? That way i can check the timeline on my pm's, see what corresponds?

Quick check at my records. Speedo paid for 22/5/13, "sent" on 28/5/13, money refunded 6/6/13.
Old 24-06-2013
Mad Member

Default deliver items?

hi, as your message box in full I cant send you a message,
I am still waiting for the xb9 springs etc that was not sent with the car, a few weeks now and no replies to my previous questions and still awaiting the missing parts.
I am sure its an oversight, but cant message you hence this post, sorry, but no other way?

can you clear some of your messages and reply to me that way, then I can delete this comment mate, thanks.
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =

Last edited by Col; 15-10-2013 at 03:08 AM. Reason: message received cheers.
Old 24-06-2013
Banned

I have had a few issues of late with UKmail. Which the relevant people know of.

Alan, if I was trying to rip you off, why would I refund you. What would I have to gain from that??

I offered Chris X2 LRPs one of which was for spares.
I had 4 in total, One was burnt out. So 3 good ones.

I kept one that's currently in my car, Sold the other two.

One of which I sold to you and refunded. I offered Chris the one I had in my car as I've not been racing properly since last year.

Not that I have to justify this! As its totally irrelevant.

TARTMAN: I've replied to your PM. Sorry I didn't realise you had messaged me...
Old 24-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman758 View Post
Alan, if I was trying to rip you off, why would I refund you. What would I have to gain from that??

I offered Chris X2 LRPs one of which was for spares.
I had 4 in total, One was burnt out. So 3 good ones.
I'm not saying your lying, i'm saying what you told me sounded a bit suspect, you may well be telling the full truth, unfortunately full clarity isn't always available via forums, you have to rely on trust.

It's just a sore point due to when payment was made aswell as when it was posted. It caused my Dad to miss a Scottish regional which then meant he can't score championship points due to too many missed rounds, that's our fault though.
Old 24-06-2013
Banned

That's pretty much how it sounds.

I sent your money back promptly.

I was fair and kept you in the picture. With phone convos too.

I can't really do much more?? Not sure those "Negative" sounding comments are needed,

I don't know what else I'm expected too do.
Old 25-06-2013

Hi Matt,

I take it by the messages above that my shell should be finished this week? Any chance it'll be ready for Saturday as was hoping to have it for the regional on Sunday.

As for complaints, I'm not saying the people above don't have valid issues but to balance this up I must say I've got no issues. My lazer I bought a few months ago was spot on and was sent out quickly. Now hoping my new shell will be here soon but is still within the time he said it would take.

Cheers!
Old 25-06-2013
Banned

Correct! It will be going in the post Thursday. So Should be with you Friday!
Old 25-06-2013

Any news on 'my speedo' then Matt?
Old 25-06-2013
Mad Member

Matts a top lad and a close personal friend he has moved house in the last few months and moving again very shortly. He is a honest and sincere bloke I'm sure he will get all this sorted ASAP

http://budsballs.co.uk

Last edited by Col; 26-06-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Old 26-06-2013

Awesoms!!

Quote:
Old 29-06-2013

Quote:
Hi Matt,
Was this sent on Thursday as it not turned up.
Old 29-06-2013

Just thought id chime in on this.

Matt great work, nice shells, obviously time spent on these.

To customers, cmon its basic, would you walk into a shop pay £40 for something and not expect a receipt? ask for proof of posting, if he doesnt supply that and goes quiet after say 2 weeks then you open a paypal dispute, its then down to him to sort it out or he loses out and you will get your cash back.
Old 29-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurcyP View Post
Just thought id chime in on this.

Matt great work, nice shells, obviously time spent on these.

To customers, cmon its basic, would you walk into a shop pay £40 for something and not expect a receipt? ask for proof of posting, if he doesnt supply that and goes quiet after say 2 weeks then you open a paypal dispute, its then down to him to sort it out or he loses out and you will get your cash back.
I might be wrong but I think you only have 45 days from purchase to open a dispute.

I've been waiting nearly 8 months now and was told a month ago today that it would be posted. After a month its still not arrived, I've sent two PM's asking for tracking number and he'd told me would send later. Now after another two PM's with no response I'm considering my options on what to do.
Old 29-06-2013

Why is he taking money before the finished product?

Personalised stuff generally isnt paid for until the customer is happy via pictures/face to face/webcam whatever.
Old 29-06-2013
Banned

Purcy -- Normally I only take full payment if i'm buying the clear shell.

I reckon I'd better get my thread back on track anyhow...

I think il be taking a break for a few months after i've sorted the last few orders!

I've more or less finished all my back orders the back end of the week.
So they will be posted Monday, I have two more to finish & post they will hit the PO Tuesday.

So a few pics:

Tofuman

COL -- To Match His XX4
Old 02-07-2013

Matt,

Can you get in contact with an update on whats happening with the Lrp sxx I bought off you please.

Thanks.
Closed Thread