Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2014

Default My vintage collection

Here's my vintage collection so far. I'm collecting all the cars I used to have as a kid in the 80's and early 90's. The Procat and Ultima Pro are the same cars I drove as a kid. I dug them out from my parents' attic and refurbished them. The bodies and decals are repro because the original bodies were messed up. One picture shows "display mode" and the other shows driving mode with disposable tires and wheels. The box art paint job for the Procat looks simple, but it's really difficult to mask. I'm also a little annoyed that the decals don't match the box art. :P

The Marui Big Bear is one I bought off Ebay a few weeks ago. I stripped the original paint, filled in a chip and a few crack in the body and repainted it. The decals are repro. It's missing the roll bar and roll bar lights, and the tires are driveable but a little aged, but other than that it's in really good shape.

I also have a Kyosho Raider Pro on the way. Also from an Ebay-seller. I already have a new repro body for it here, painted and decorated in the same colors I had. The only cars missing from my collection after that is the Playtron Lynx, and the red Kyosho Beetle on road car. The Beetle was utter crap, so I don't really care about that one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigbear03.jpg (121.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Procat04.jpg (116.1 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg Procat05.jpg (113.8 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg Ultimapro02.jpg (115.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Ultimapro03.jpg (117.1 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by tahustvedt; 07-11-2014 at 02:38 PM.