Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bedfordshire RC Model Car Club

Old 08-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ek9russ View Post
I thought that might be the case Chris, thanks for letting us know.

We are planning to get a few extra, so no problem if anyone needs one in the future
spoke to ian today, he will rent one for the occasions he can race providing the rental is reasonable !
Old 09-11-2009

I'll be joining the blub for 2010 and I'm up for a transponder. Put me down for one Russ and let me know how much i owe you
Old 06-12-2009

Great news...

The I-Lap system has arrived in the UK and we should have it hopefully by the end of next week, so if you've already purchased a transponder we'll be able to hand then out at the Christmas meeting and will look to have the sensor bridge built and up and running for our first meeting in January.

For those of you who come along to the club who are not members and do not have a transponder, the club has purchased an extra 15 transponders which we shall hire out each meeting for £2 and of course if you want to buy one you can. They will cost £35 each.

I can't wait for this system to be up and running so we can run more than 5 cars in a heat, and maybe even 10 of the 1:18 scale models, now that will be fun