Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > YORCC - York

Old 31-03-2014

Default Calendar Changes- April. Please read

Next weekend is the first NE Regional of the year, at South Shields. It is expected that a large number of regular racers will be in attendance, as was the case this weekend at RHR. For this reason we have decided to cancel racing at York on the 5th. The following weekends are School holidays, so racing will resume on 26th April with a re-schedule of the 2wd/540 R7 (due to lack of entrants)
Dont forget the second Regional is at Batley on the 20th April (2wd)
Old 07-04-2014

Mike
Not sure that its really appropriate to decide a meeting is not a points meeting after the event. It was advertised and accepted by members as a points meeting and run on that basis. Not sure that the number of entrants is actually relevant?
This decision must be taken before the date of the meeting and surely can't be made after the event!!
JohnT
Old 08-04-2014

Hi John
I think you may be right there. I cannot find any rule on the minimum numbers required to race a class for points on a Championship night. So despite the low numbers, the results for round 7 2wd/540 classes will stand. I will update the tables when I have the club laptop.
Any dates for April & May should be considered provisional until I can confirm we have a race controller and trailer on the night.
Mike