Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Old 06-11-2012

Default DB1 Chassis Protectors

After plenty of requests i've found some spare time to get some self adhesive chassis protectors made for the DB1 - a few of you may have seen my earlier posts with the durango's etc.

They're made from a thick "stone chip" vinyl designed to protect "proper" cars from stone chip damage, it's a tough CLEAR vinyl and certainly stops the majority of damage to the chassis.

Unlike the standard chassis protector sheets you can buy, these are cut to the contour of the chassis and also have all the screw holes precut meaning that you can do any work without having to remove or replace it.

I can also make these from textured BLACK carbon fibre vinyl which does give less protection than the clear but does look real good....the red CF in the photo is a new material to me and so i'm not currently selling these until they've been tested a little.

I'm selling these for £3.75 each plus £1.25 postage (combined if you buy more than 1) and payment is by paypal gift or you pay the fees.

Anyone interested send me a pm.
Old 06-11-2012
No trade access

Old 06-11-2012

Looks good and great price, I want one and I don't even have a DB1! Will there be an RB6 version?
Old 07-11-2012
oOple Journalist

Thumbs up DB1

Wonderful work as always Andy! Glad to see that the DB1 is now part of your range. Testing shall commence shortly. Stay tuned folks for more chassis love from Afun!!

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776
Old 11-11-2012
oOple Journalist

Thumbs up ready for action!

Just thought I would update this thread and let you all know that my red carbon protector and under-lipo sheets are in my hands now! Very very high quality and the pre-cut screw holes are perfect. Fitted my under-lipo stickers yesterday and they are mill perfect and also look lovely. Protection and cool looks...order one now guys! They rock!

And don't forget...if you contact Andy directly he can advise you on if he can create one for other Kyosho cars.....Lazer protector anyone?

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776
Old 25-11-2012
Mad Member

Payment sent
KoPropo EX10
Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed
Paint by Magoo
Old 07-01-2014

Just a quick update to let you know that DB2 chassis protectors are now available - i'm currently working on the RB6 and will get that listed soon as it's ready...