Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > Bash Events / Meetups

Old 16-01-2011

Default gwent nitro racers club

hi all just a quick message to tell you all about gwent nitro racers . i now run the club along with paul knight and would like to ask any1 interested in r/c cars to come along on sundays and have a good bash about .we are based in cwmbran south wales . we are trying to get all ages and skill level drivers into the club for bashing and the odd race weekend .we have a big off road track in the heart of the country side in a farm the track has been there for 7 years . membership is £10 a year but you can come up to the track 3 times before you decied to join or not . it is £4 on the day to race . the cars below are just some of the cars that you can use at our track .

1/8th buggy
1/8th truggy
1/5th large scale
1/10th buggy

nitro
electric
petrol

if you have a monster truck bring it along and have a good bash around the track but the cars above are the only 1s that can be entered into competion apart from 1/5th scale .

if any 1 has any questions or would just like a chat please get intouch with me on here or give me a text or ring on 07813722724 my names lee and ill be happy to help with any questions you have