Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > West Bridgford Model Car Club

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinO View Post
Shiny,
Without involving myself in all the comments above, I am concerned about your comment:-

From inappropriate comments to the youngest of drivers to Fridays display!!

Could you please email, PM or otherwise contact me (not on open forum please) regarding what inappropriate comments have been made and by whom.

Colin .
Hi Colin

Have messaged you as you requested also!

2 separate issues Colin

Race control informing some of our newest and youngest drivers that there driving was abysmal!
And Friday night where normally FTD being removed would have been used as a penalty! instead of singling out individuals....
Old 04-04-2011
Mad Member

Right this thread has run it's course and will be locked.

People who know me will know I am a easy going person and I let people have their opinions and state them on the forum. Thats fine that is what a forum is all about.

But you guys need to think about what you are saying before you write them down on here. Something that makes sense to you might be misconstrued by someone else, especially someone who is not involved with the club, and can thenbe taken the wrong way.

We as a committee welcome constructive critisism, it helps us find out what we can improve on in the club and make things better for everyone involved but can I please ask that if you have a problem with any element of racing at the club that you come and talk to a committee member at a race meeting or contact us on here or through the website.

We do take everything on board and the issues that have been disscussed in this thread and other threads have already been disscussed by the committee and we will sort them out.

Again talk to the committee if you have an issue, I especially welcome people to come and talk to me if they have a problem and we will help in anyway possible.

Rob Jaques
WBMCC Chairman

Robert Jaques, Schumacher Racing KC, K2. Team Associated SC5M

"The Japanese Sniper"

Team Autocare & Cycles
Closed Thread