Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2012

Echo what has already been said great days racing and big thanks to the team! Personal thank you to everyone who helped me out during the day, for giving me cover and everyone for making me welcome

Really great track, great venue and top class people! Oh and those big jumps in front of the rostrom were not too difficult but with the air you got it made you feel like a hero!

I am due to move within the next month so when I am down perm I will be hitting the TORCH track on a regular basis!

Old 16-07-2012

Top day's racing at TORCH. Big thanks to Dave and Rob for letting me n Phil pit in their gazebo. Lots of fun was had by all!

Sorry I had to leave early and miss the last round.

Looking forward to the next round and another dry day...?

When can we see some results posted?

Cheers

Mark
Old 16-07-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by makinwaves View Post
Top day's racing at TORCH. Big thanks to Dave and Rob for letting me n Phil pit in their gazebo. Lots of fun was had by all!

Sorry I had to leave early and miss the last round.

Looking forward to the next round and another dry day...?

When can we see some results posted?

Cheers

Mark
Great 1st leg, shame I couldn't quite catch up.

Hopefully tonight
Old 16-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
Echo what has already been said great days racing and big thanks to the team! Personal thank you to everyone who helped me out during the day, for giving me cover and everyone for making me welcome

Really great track, great venue and top class people! Oh and those big jumps in front of the rostrom were not too difficult but with the air you got it made you feel like a hero!

I am due to move within the next month so when I am down perm I will be hitting the TORCH track on a regular basis!

Glad you had fun mate... and if you are short a chair I have a spair one in my car that I found whilst tidying up. Figured it could be yours?
Old 16-07-2012

Thanks thats cool of you but I have a chair so Im all good on that front. Cheers though!
Old 17-07-2012
Mad Member

I had a good morning and it was good to catch with the usual crew again, even mikey, a sight for sore eyes for sure.

What did make me laugh inside, alot, was Raseys speech about shouting and swearing at the marshalls, pmsl, he's the worst offender, a case of pot calling the kettle black.

See you all again very soon.
SWorkz S12-2

Instagram: crazylthirteen
Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 18-07-2012
Mad Member

Really enjoyed myself Sunday, lots of good close racing thanks to all at torch for staying later than usual to ensure everyone still had 3 leg finals

Any news on those results mike?
Old 18-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy L View Post
What did make me laugh inside, alot, was Raseys speech about shouting and swearing at the marshalls, pmsl, he's the worst offender, a case of pot calling the kettle black
What are you talking about? Does anybody know other than you?
Old 18-07-2012

Really makes the long trip from cornwall worth it nice relaxed meetings roll on the next one (will check transponder too before the race next time)oops
Lrp
Eds
Sworkz 35-4n
Alpha dragon
Old 19-07-2012

OMG Just realised what you meant. I LEFT my chair sunday. I only got back up north late last night and hadnt even looked in my book till I unpacked this morning and yes you are right I did leave my chair. No idea how I managed that! Sorry I miss read before thought you was offering me a chair as I didnt even know I had left mine there
Old 19-07-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob8246 View Post
What are you talking about? Does anybody know other than you?
Ha ha ha, surely you jest? You not heard yourself having a paddy on the rostrum then? Pmsl
SWorkz S12-2

Old 19-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
OMG Just realised what you meant. I LEFT my chair sunday. I only got back up north late last night and hadnt even looked in my book till I unpacked this morning and yes you are right I did leave my chair. No idea how I managed that! Sorry I miss read before thought you was offering me a chair as I didnt even know I had left mine there
No worries mate, I'll keep it safe for you! Would offer to drop it off, but it's rather a long trip
Old 19-07-2012

aha Yeah cheers
Old 19-07-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Race results from Round 4 now online - http://results.torchracing.co.uk

Not forgetting the awesome 2nd leg of the 2WD A final - http://results.torchracing.co.uk/mtg20/f5r2.htm
Old 19-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy L View Post
Ha ha ha, surely you jest? You not heard yourself having a paddy on the rostrum then? Pmsl
Sorry still at a loss?
Maybe you have confused me with another driver as I certainly dont remember ever having a 'paddy' on any rostrum and judging by the lack of replies to my original post neither does anybody else.
It would seem that your allegations are somewhat misplaced and should be directed at others maybe?
Old 23-07-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob8246 View Post
Sorry still at a loss?
Maybe you have confused me with another driver as I certainly dont remember ever having a 'paddy' on any rostrum and judging by the lack of replies to my original post neither does anybody else.
It would seem that your allegations are somewhat misplaced and should be directed at others maybe?
Hardly allegations, but yeah, really sorry, must've got confused with another guy who looks very similar whom I've seen getting unnecessarily annoyed with marshals/slower drivers in many a race, I do apologise.
SWorkz S12-2

Closed Thread