Old 18-09-2015
Legendary dude

Default K2

http://eos.redrc.net/2015/09/chassis...al-orlowski-5/

Elite R/C racing
Optipower
Old 18-09-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

It looks awesome in the flesh, really nice design features. Will work well.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 18-09-2015

Dear santa..... As ive been a good lad, this year could i have........
Old 18-09-2015

The bodyshell looks a bit odd; as though someone took a KF2 shell but forgot it was going to be put on a 4WD, so they lumped some extra lexan on the edges. It kind of reminds me of the SX/SX2 shell.

It does look nice though, and it appears to have a very low CG. In practice it pulled out of the corners like no other car, it stays very flat under load, almost like a TC. Looked to have a little bit of understeer, as he was the only car (that I noticed at least) that wasn't able to sharply rotate around the apex at the end of the main straight. Could've just been a product of being quite stiffly sprung, it seemed to have a lot of rebound over the little doubles and small jumps too.
Old 18-09-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I'll watch orlowski tomorrow, only watched Dave Poulters so far. I doubt anyone has under steer at this track. I've removed six rows of pins and glued sidewalls in 4wd.
Car looks long and thin. Reminds me of Darc Durango.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 18-09-2015

Michał said they were trying to get some more steering from it, but it ended up with less, which explains the lack of rotation.

I didn't see it grip roll a lot though, and he only had 3 rows off on the front and one off on the rear. 8th on the first day is a very strong start.