Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road

Old 20-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_TLR View Post
Id like an 8th scale brushless toy and looking around, the inferno seems pretty well priced.

Id consider an inferno VE (race or normal edition) losi 8 brushless conversion DNX408 brushless or a trophy flux. Anyone have any experience of the Kyosho or any of the above? Ive heard that kyosho parts are both a pain to come by and expensive - so kinda negates the cheaper purchase of the car if parts are a pain to come by.

Just looking for general advice really.

ta muchly
i,m very late to discussion but I would recommend a Hotbodies ve8 or the mugen eco. The mugen is simply stunning out of the box v good just brillant in every way , one draw back price . The ve8 is the best bang for buck out their cant quite handle the rough stuff as good(needs a bit of work tweaking it) as the mugen or jumps its a bit nose heavy(you will have to modify your driving a bit) but its the most neutral handling buggy i have ever driven and when you put a light battery in to it , its unreal v nimble like driving a 1/10 cos its so light. best of all price , one major drawback you will have to buy in america but parts for the D8 nitro will fit it.hope it helps
Old 20-12-2012

Cheers for the input fella but I took the plunge and got an 808e with mamba monster electrics. Shell have her first outing Sunday weather permitting!
Old 20-12-2012

i have a xray nitro tough as granite enjoy Happy Christmas
Old 22-12-2012

you got a great car. Looks like you are wanting some serious racing action. watch the front bearing on castle 1/8th motors.