Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Ribble Valley R/C Car Club

Old 20-01-2012

I think i am going to do both 4wd and 2wd again tonight... Seen as i will not be racing for the next month..

Andy, Can i steal your C4 setup seen as you managed to walk all over everybody a fortnight ago? and if poss can you bring your B44 so i can copy that set up aswell??

Cheers mate
Old 20-01-2012

Wow, running both classes at Ribble - Now that's commitment

I'll bring both my cars and you can have a look. I might bring the 8th again, just to wear down Wes's resistance to the idea. I know you said you couldn't justify buying new, I've got half an idea if I leave it sat next to you all night you'll be in Shaun's first thing Saturday morning.

I have no idea how it'll go tonight, I'm planning to run the worn nanobyte tyres I have from the Pettit race. They aren't as good a mini pins but they have some life left and at the price I'm going to use them up!

Why you not racing for a month after tonight? Are you guys aware its the Southport GP this Sunday? Anyone thinking of going?

Lastly guys, social pitting tonight? It was great last time out, lets see if we can pull that together again tonight. I know its hassle at the start with everyone arriving at different times but for me it made the night far more enjoyable, I don't know what others thoughts are.