Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 16-11-2008

Default An appeal to the heart.

This is a direct appeal to someone in our club from my children. As some of you may know but some of you will not is that i have a stream at the bottom of my garden and for many years my kids have injoyed playing on this in there boat, but unfortunately this boat after many years of loyal service has now sprung a bad and unrepairable leek. With this in mind it was brought to my attention that a senior member from with in the club and living in the Ashford area of kent may be able to help in my childrens plight.
For many years when this person has bought new shoes he has been very generous in donating his old ones to the retired clown association of england which has brought them many hours of happiness staring at their huge feet bringing back happy memories of their working days as professional clowns.
With this in mind we were just wondering if there would be any chance that he could find it in his heart to donate just one of his old shoes to my children so that they could use this as a replacement boat.
WE have worked out the dimensions of his shoe i.e the size and realisede that not only would this be big enougth for my 2 kids but infact it would be large enougth for at least 4 to 5 of their closest freinds to come round and all sail together in the same boat leading to many hours of fun to be had by all.
Please please give this appeal serious consideration you have the chance in life to make many children very happy.
I appreciate you may wish to keep your privacy on this subject as you probably get many requests like this one but we would appreciate if you could give us some idea on wether this request will be posssible as we have to arrange some sort of transport i.e trailor or low loader to move your shoe to our property.We wait your kind reply.

The Moon Family xxx
Old 16-11-2008

Bearing in mind the size of this task I may be able to get hold of an old heavy haulage lorry. Failing that when the rain comes we could sail it there.
Old 16-11-2008

lol.
Old 17-11-2008

I have not got a clue who you are talking about, and had to read it twice.
but very funny all the same and look forward to checking out who has the biggest shoes on wednesday eve to see whom this may concern

ste'mo
Old 19-11-2008

Glad I was't the only clueless one!
Old 20-11-2008

Shoes??? did i miss something??
Old 20-11-2008
*Cake Fairy*

Send a message via Yahoo to raaccyyyyy lllaaddyyyy

lol, the great shoe mystery. love it!!