Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Telford Hot Trax

Old 06-09-2012

Default NEW HLC Venue Map

Hi all.
Back again with some more directions to our new and improved venue....

Below is a link to the clubs latest venue at Hadley Learning Community - also known as HLC

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ms...008023,0.01929

Once you've entered the building via the main entrance you'll see a set of double doors to the left of the reception desk - go through these and also through the next set straight ahead of you, follow the corridor to another set of doors and these will take you to a set of stairs - our racing hall is at the top.
I hope this sounds easy enough to find but if you're unsure just ask at reception.

As has been mentioned before, this venue is much newer than our previous and so we must take more care in the hall and also the pitting area, we're very lucky to get this venue when we want for the price we want - so please don't leave ANY litter around and keep everyone happy by leaving the place as you found it.
I could go on and on and leave a list of rules but it's all common sense, just please don't do anything stupid like getting shock oil on the schools carpet or damaging the tables.

All said i think we're going to have a better club than before with faster racing.
Old 10-09-2012

Just to add that there's a lift at the bottom of the stairs.