Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Caldicot Radio Control Car Club

Old 31-10-2011

Send a message via MSN to Balders Send a message via Skype™ to Balders

Just thought I'd put a note on the end of this to say that its really good to see this type of thread being discussed in a welsh club.

I remember when we would struggle to get 3 heats on a friday night at club and there were times when we'd set out a minimal track and shut up shop early during the touring car years because there simply wasn't enough people to race so its encouraging to see so many new people who are willing to chase that A final dream!

Maybe a little nod of appreciation to Pete and Andy is needed as they have worked so hard over the last couple of years to help build things up to where they are now and the fact that we are discussing Saturday club days just goes to prove how well the club is doing. Also i think we need to thank all the newer members that have come into the 'sport' over the last 2 years or so and travel from far and wide to support toy car racing not just in Caldicot but in Wales.

Thanks for making my Friday nights even more fun!

Thanks guys!

Right now thats said out the way, did i hear someone say we should have cap on Vintage racing to 1988?

Mike Baldwin - Caldicot
Old 31-10-2011

would be well up for a sat or a sun or the two id like to second wot mike put has well and to thank all that has helped my self and all us newbees over this last 10 months with help and advice and car setups best club iv ever been. not just cars but every other hobby or sport that iv done.and good fun banter tolook forward to every friday exsept neet friday wen im in a weddingmike there not toys there real
ANSMANN 2.png