Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 04-06-2016

Default Reedy sonic 6.5 sensor board acting up

Hi can anyone help rectify this issue the sensor board seems to be craping out I've checked it on my tekin esc and all seems to be ok but then I don't know I'm looking at but it sounds like the motor is cogging. Help please guys and maybe dolls lol
Old 04-06-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx45 View Post
Hi can anyone help rectify this issue the sensor board seems to be craping out I've checked it on my tekin esc and all seems to be ok but then I don't know I'm looking at but it sounds like the motor is cogging. Help please guys and maybe dolls lol
Change the sensor board, parts are available. try A-main https://www.amainhobbies.com/ (free/cheap uk delivery) if you fail to get one from UK stock.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 04-06-2016

Default Reedy sonic 6.5

Hi I'm not sure what's wrong, I'm running it with a tekin Rsx gen 2 and its coughs and farts when I'm coming up gently through the rpm was running in sensored only if I disconnect sensor wire it's fine the same as if I run it in dual mode it's ok what could be wrong ?
Old 06-06-2016

Have you tried a different sensor wire? Cheap to try and a good spare to carry if it turns out to not be the problem
Old 06-06-2016

Default Reedy sonic 6.5

Hi I've always got spares lol and yes I've tried new wires etc, it's a shame because I bought this motor off someone from this forum and I think I may have been stitched up.