Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 01-08-2012

Send a message via MSN to Ashalak
Default Tyres, Wheels, 6.5 Motor & 22 Custom Shell

Hi folks,

Just some bits and bats left over which I don't have a use for after having stopped racing, I'm moving house in the coming few weeks and so I am trying to have a clear out!

Fastrax Turf Ripper Tyres
1x pair of rears, 1x pair of slim fronts. Both pairs are still BNIP.

£8 posted.

Schumacher Wheels/Tyres
1x pair of yellow compound rear Minipins mounted on yellow Proline dish wheels, approximately 60% worn. 1x pair of yellow compound slim front Minipins supplied with Answer-RC DonutZ medium inserts, approximately 10% worn. 1x of yellow compound slim front Cut Stagger Ribs which LOOK brand new, I honestly can't remember using them! Also included in this lot is a BNIP pack of front Proline wheels in yellow.

£15 posted.

ORCA 6.5t Brushless Motor
Again this motor has seen only 6 or 7 meetings and is in good condition, there are however some scratches on the underneath of the motor where the anodising has been rubbed away by the chassis; purely superficial.

£30 posted.

TLR 22 Mid-Motor Custom Painted Bodyshell
This shell whilst having been cut out is brand new and only ever cut and mounted to my car, not long after which I sold the car and had no use then for the body. Since then it's kicked around in my F8 hauler bag. Bare in mind that the bodyshell has been cut to suit a mid-motor TLR 22 configuration. Also included is a brand new wing, just as you would get in a BNIP body.

£18 posted.