Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events > 1/8th Off Road Events

Old 22-09-2014
Mad Member

Default TMSC ALL DONE AND DUSTED

Well what an ending to what has been a incredible season racing for myself;

The season has produced some high and lows for me but that is all in a days racing you just have to get out there and carry on regardless.I would like to thank THE TMSC TEAM you have been outstanding and pushing me to the limits that I even myself thought that I could not exceed it has been a great pleasure working with you all this season and I have had a great time and enjoyed the company and laughs so much it has been a great privilage to work along side of you all and thankyou for giving me this opportunity to prove myself to my best and do my roll with in the team ;

I would like to thankyou ALL THE DRIVERS that have given the support this year to the Series as without you guys and gals the series is nothing ;

There are loads of people that I would like to thank but would be here till next year so a big thankyou goes out to all of those you know who you are that have been there for me ,supported me,kicked my ass when needed,and mostly given me the inspiration to carry on this season

Thankyou goes out to Alec Webster,Kay Bishop for being my bodyshell sponsors this season and thankyou for having the faith in myself I have done my best this season for you THE REALLY GOOD PIZZA COMPANY and hope you are as proud of my results as I have achieved this season;

May THE TMSC TEAM also take the opportunity to thank all the CLUBS that have kindly hosted a meeting this year as part of the series thankyou all each club has done not only yourselves proud as a club but also the series ;

Last but not least Tim Ramsden you are by patron saint for being there and giving me the encouragement I have had this season as been next to none. I am sure that you would agree the results have shown how much I have improved this season and you have helped me and got me there in the end , I know it has been hard work and stressful at times for you but we got there in the end babes and thankyou from the bottom of my heart
Loren Selwood, Ben Doyle,Gerry Doyle,Pete Freeman for the great weekends we have all had on over stays great company great laughs what more could I have asked for this season.